Crack flash decompiler mx2004

Mervin

DG

James Pablos <james.pablos@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 12, 3:20?pm, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
>
>> (Boston) -- A new NASA-funded study has concluded that Amazon rain
>> forests were remarkably unaffected in the face of once-in-a-century
>> drought in 2005, neither dying nor thriving, contrary to a previously
>> published report and claims by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
>> Change.
>>

>Fucking meaningless. Those monstrous trees have more than enough root
>system to deal with a single-year drought.
>
>Put that forest through 2-3 years of drought and see how quickly goes
>brown.

The issue is that the UN IPCC has overestimated wildly in their
report. That is why it is being dismantled. The funding should dry
up and the lawsuits will begin.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

DG

"DGDevin" <dgdevin@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>"James Pablos" <james.pablos@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Mar 12, 3:20 pm, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
>
>>> (Boston) -- A new NASA-funded study has concluded that Amazon rain
>>> forests were remarkably unaffected in the face of once-in-a-century
>>> drought in 2005, neither dying nor thriving, contrary to a previously
>>> published report and claims by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
>:> Change.
>>

>> Fucking meaningless. Those monstrous trees have more than enough root
>> system to deal with a single-year drought.
>
>> Put that forest through 2-3 years of drought and see how quickly goes
>> brown.
>
>That's not how it works in Donnyland--if it's cold today where he is, that
>means global warming isn't really happening.

The UN IPCC has been discredited. The global warming hoax is over.

It's a perfect day here. 75 and sunny... The ocean is flat so I was
in for an hour. Bikinis all over...

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

Garry the Island Boy

On Mar 13, 2:20 pm, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
> "DGDevin" <dgde...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >"James Pablos" <james.pab...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >:> Change.
>
> >> Fucking meaningless. Those monstrous trees have more than enough root
> >> system to deal with a single-year drought.
>
> >> Put that forest through 2-3 years of drought and see how quickly goes
> >> brown.
>
> >That's not how it works in Donnyland--if it's cold today where he is, that
> >means global warming isn't really happening.
>
> The UN IPCC has been discredited.  The global warming hoax is over.
>
> It's a perfect day here.  75 and sunny...  The ocean is flat so I was
> in for an hour.  Bikinis all over...
>
> --
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

So it IS warmer, funny that. . .

G.

Garry the Island Boy

On Mar 13, 2:17 pm, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
> James Pablos <james.pab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 12, 3:20 pm, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
>
> >> (Boston) -- A new NASA-funded study has concluded that Amazon rain
> >> forests were remarkably unaffected in the face of once-in-a-century
> >> drought in 2005, neither dying nor thriving, contrary to a previously
> >> published report and claims by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
> >> Change.
>
> >Fucking meaningless. Those monstrous trees have more than enough root
> >system to deal with a single-year drought.
>
> >Put that forest through 2-3 years of drought and see how quickly goes
> >brown.
>
> The issue is that the UN IPCC has overestimated wildly in their
> report.  That is why it is being dismantled.  The funding should dry
> up and the lawsuits will begin.
>
> --
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

So forget the warming, what about the acidity levels in our oceans,
due to increased level of the gas favored by plants? Coral and
mollusks don't dig it. . .

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=rising-acidity-in...

Oh wait, everyone is involved in the global warming conspiracy which
involves hundreds more that the doubters. . . you are not only a tool,
but a conspiracy freek. . .

G.

DGDevin

"DG" <nospam@nospam.nospammmm> wrote in message

> The UN IPCC has been discredited. The global warming hoax is over.

So you keep saying, and saying. And yet when someone demonstrates that the
material you link to is either demonstrably flawed (or often doesn't even
say what you claim it says) you just sidestep and repeat your mantra like a
robot.

> It's a perfect day here. 75 and sunny... The ocean is flat so I was
> in for an hour. Bikinis all over...

I'm glad you've finally found a beach where you can wear multiple bikinis
without being hassled.

DGDevin

"Garry the Island Boy" <garrybry@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Oh wait, everyone is involved in the global warming conspiracy which
> involves hundreds more that the doubters. . . you are not only a tool,
> but a conspiracy freek. . .

If everyone you met thought you were crazy you'd become a conspiracy addict
like Donny too.

Garry the Island Boy

On Mar 14, 11:38 am, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
> Garry the Island Boy <garry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> The UN IPCC has been discredited. The global warming hoax is over.
>
> >> It's a perfect day here. 75 and sunny... The ocean is flat so I was
> >> in for an hour. Bikinis all over...
>
> >> --
>
> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...
>
> >So it IS warmer, funny that. . .
>
> Actually after two months of 10 degrees below average, we are finally
> hitting the average temp.
>
> --
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

Are you really this stupid or did you spend the night at a Holiday
Inn?

G.

Garry the Island Boy

On Mar 14, 11:39 am, DG <nos...@nospam.nospammmm> wrote:
> Garry the Island Boy <garry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> The issue is that the UN IPCC has overestimated wildly in their
> >> report.  That is why it is being dismantled.  The funding should dry
> >> up and the lawsuits will begin.
>
> >> --
>
> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...
>
> >So forget the warming, what about the acidity levels in our oceans,
> >due to increased level of the gas favored by plants? Coral and
> >mollusks don't dig it. . .
>
> >http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=rising-aci.......
>
> >Oh wait, everyone is involved in the global warming conspiracy which
> >involves hundreds more that the doubters. . . you are not only a tool,
> >but a conspiracy freek. . .
>
> Watch Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory about global warming.  It's
> fun and free.
>
> --
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros...

So you ARE a conspiracy freak. . . now it all makes sense. . .
thoughts without facts, etc. . .

G.