Forced tit milking,big brown tits,xxx titty fucking

jan0gerla

3/18/2008 11:54:00 AM

Just few link on some movies

Free Movies: http://exclusi...

fvicarel3

On Jul 11, 4:22 am, UneElle <mstad...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
> Hi Fredo,
>
> I was.  Featured a travelogue of famous sites that had Bruce
> connections (the Agora, the Allen Theatre, the construction site of
> the yet-to-be completed Rock Hall of Fame) as well as my own
> "Hometown".
>
> Sadly, no, I never saved those Sprzzzzz posts.  Perhaps Billy, Chet,
> Matt or Mike saved them.  I do, however, still have my Sprzzzzz tee
> shirt from the great 1993 Prodigy NYC confab.

> On Jul 10, 9:46 pm, fvicar...@aol.com wrote:
>

> > 1) Who here was/is featured on the twp-tape SPRZZZZ video we made back
> > in the mid 90's?
>
> > 2) Does anyone have old sprzzzz posts the saved that can be emailed?
>
> > thank you
>
> > Fredo- Hide quoted text -

AHEM Michele

Where's the damn review from the damn A3 show babe? I'm dying here.

UneElle

On Jul 11, 10:56 pm, fvicar...@aol.com wrote:
> On Jul 11, 4:22 am, UneElle <mstad...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
>

> > Hi Fredo,
>
> > I was.  Featured a travelogue of famous sites that had Bruce
> > connections (the Agora, the Allen Theatre, the construction site of
> > the yet-to-be completed Rock Hall of Fame) as well as my own
> > "Hometown".
>
> > Sadly, no, I never saved those Sprzzzzz posts.  Perhaps Billy, Chet,
> > Matt or Mike saved them.  I do, however, still have my Sprzzzzz tee
> > shirt from the great 1993 Prodigy NYC confab.

> > On Jul 10, 9:46 pm, fvicar...@aol.com wrote:

Fredo,

Sorry...I wasn't able to go to the A3 show. On June 9th, my hubby of
44 years (44th anniversary yesterday!) had a massive heart attack and
was life-flighted to the famed Cleveland Clinic. He had a heart cath
that day, then underwent a quadruple bypass on the 12th when the
massive dose of blood-thinning Plavix that was administered in our
local hospital to keep him alive, finally began to wash out of his
system.

He was in the Clinic for two weeks due to a few setbacks and
complications, finally being released on June 23rd. His recovery has
been slow, but, Fredo, he's alive and he IS getting better! It was,
to say the least, terrifying...as I know you know all too well given
you, Anna's and your beautiful daughter's history with the medical
profession. Suffice it to say that when Dan had his heart attack,
while IN our small community hospital, the local cardiologist insisted
that he be life-flighted to another (albeit somewhat larger) local
hospital. I had to face him down while Dan was in the midst of his
attack and demand that he be sent to the best f*cking heart hospital
in the country (for 14 years running!). He was NOT amused, and
apparently not accustomed to being questioned or countered. It was
the single most terrifying moment of my life...I've never felt more
alone nor more frightened...knowing that I was holding my husband's
life in my hands. The cardiologist reluctantly agreed to contact the
Clinic and off Dan went. The jerk has admitting privileges at the
other hospital, practices there, and has a business relationship with
it. So, to him, it was a business decision. To me..it was my
husband's life. And I wanted him at the very best heart hospital in
the world, not some 2nd rate suburban facility.

Given all that happened, it was most assuredly the right
decision...Dan's surgeon is world-renowned and Dan is alive and
recovering from what could have been a Tim Russert-catastrophe. Thank
goodness.

> > > 1) Who here was/is featured on the twp-tape SPRZZZZ video we made back
> > > in the mid 90's?
>
> > > 2) Does anyone have old sprzzzz posts the saved that can be emailed?
>
> > > thank you
>
> > > Fredo- Hide quoted text -

> AHEM Michele
>
> Where's the damn review from the damn A3 show babe?  I'm dying here.

susan

On Jul 12, 6:30 am, UneElle <mstad...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 10:56 pm, fvicar...@aol.com wrote:
>

> > On Jul 11, 4:22 am, UneElle <mstad...@zoominternet.net> wrote:
>
> > > Hi Fredo,
>
> > > I was.  Featured a travelogue of famous sites that had Bruce
> > > connections (the Agora, the Allen Theatre, the construction site of
> > > the yet-to-be completed Rock Hall of Fame) as well as my own
> > > "Hometown".
>
> > > Sadly, no, I never saved those Sprzzzzz posts.  Perhaps Billy, Chet,
> > > Matt or Mike saved them.  I do, however, still have my Sprzzzzz tee
> > > shirt from the great 1993 Prodigy NYC confab.

> > > On Jul 10, 9:46 pm, fvicar...@aol.com wrote:
>
> Fredo,
>
> Sorry...I wasn't able to go to the A3 show.  On June 9th, my hubby of
> 44 years (44th anniversary yesterday!) had a massive heart attack and
> was life-flighted to the famed Cleveland Clinic.  He had a heart cath
> that day, then underwent a quadruple bypass on the 12th when the
> massive dose of blood-thinning Plavix that was administered in our
> local hospital to keep him alive, finally began to wash out of his
> system.
>
> He was in the Clinic for two weeks due to a few setbacks and
> complications, finally being released on June 23rd.  His recovery has
> been slow, but, Fredo, he's alive and he IS getting better!  It was,
> to say the least, terrifying...as I know you know all too well given
> you, Anna's and your beautiful daughter's history with the medical
> profession.  Suffice it to say that when Dan had his heart attack,
> while IN our small community hospital, the local cardiologist insisted
> that he be life-flighted to another (albeit somewhat larger) local
> hospital.  I had to face him down while Dan was in the midst of his
> attack and demand that he be sent to the best f*cking heart hospital
> in the country (for 14 years running!).  He was NOT amused, and
> apparently not accustomed to being questioned or countered.  It was
> the single most terrifying moment of my life...I've never felt more
> alone nor more frightened...knowing that I was holding my husband's
> life in my hands.  The cardiologist reluctantly agreed to contact the
> Clinic and off Dan went.  The jerk has admitting privileges at the
> other hospital, practices there, and has a business relationship with
> it.  So, to him, it was a business decision.  To me..it was my
> husband's life.  And I wanted him at the very best heart hospital in
> the world, not some 2nd rate suburban facility.
>
> Given all that happened, it was most assuredly the right
> decision...Dan's surgeon is world-renowned and Dan is alive and
> recovering from what could have been a Tim Russert-catastrophe.  Thank
> goodness.

L,
I just wanted to congratulate you on your wedding anniversary and
commend you for being your husband's champion when it mattered so
desperately. It sounds like your heart and mind really rose to the
occasion. That was a very heart warming thing for me to read-I wish
you both the best in the months to come.

(I've been a patient at the Cleveland Clinic a few times, as was my
Dad-boy that place brings back memories. It is one of the best
hospitals in the world, I think, and I'm glad you got your husband in
there)

susan