Forced orgasms,eating a female orgasm

daaphnecherry

3/18/2008 9:40:00 AM

Just few link on some movies

Free Movies: http://exclusi...

Karen Burns

FerretBill wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:23:25 -0400, Karen Burns
> <pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:
>
>> Matt R wrote:
>>> I can barely hold in my excitement! My best friend and fellow Bruce fan
>>> just made it into the money at the WSOP. There were 6,844 entrants. You
>>> had to finish in the top 666 to be in the money. Right now he ranks about
>>> 150 out of the 650 remaining players. Crazy. This is the first time I
>>> think I have ever rooted for him to do well in anything. Because usually we
>>> are competing against one another :) Anyway, this is the coolest thing.
>>>

>> Cool! Good luck to him! We like to watch the WSOP, so we'll keep a
>> closer eye on the players this time.
>
> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
> to be?

HA! Only from October until it grows out is it orange... hee hee hee.
Speaking of hair, I think I am going to go back to a reddish/copper
'do... this color I have going on now shows the white WAY too much!

> I don't get it, MD

I just like watching all the different hands, and trying to guess what
to do. I am a shitty poker player, though I did win $3 over the
weekend! (wooo)

ropeyarn@gmail.com

FerretBill wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:23:25 -0400, Karen Burns
> <pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:
>
>> Matt R wrote:
>>> I can barely hold in my excitement! My best friend and fellow Bruce fan
>>> just made it into the money at the WSOP. There were 6,844 entrants. You
>>> had to finish in the top 666 to be in the money. Right now he ranks about
>>> 150 out of the 650 remaining players. Crazy. This is the first time I
>>> think I have ever rooted for him to do well in anything. Because usually we
>>> are competing against one another :) Anyway, this is the coolest thing.
>>>

>> Cool! Good luck to him! We like to watch the WSOP, so we'll keep a
>> closer eye on the players this time.
>
> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
> to be?
>
> I don't get it, MD

Seconded....from NW of I don't get it, MD...

Charles Board

On 2008-07-11 09:41:50 -0400, FerretBill <Winky65@comcast.net> said:

> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:23:25 -0400, Karen Burns
> <pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:
>
>> Matt R wrote:
>>> I can barely hold in my excitement! My best friend and fellow Bruce fan
>>> just made it into the money at the WSOP. There were 6,844 entrants. You
>>> had to finish in the top 666 to be in the money. Right now he ranks about
>>> 150 out of the 650 remaining players. Crazy. This is the first time I
>>> think I have ever rooted for him to do well in anything. Because usually we
>>> are competing against one another :) Anyway, this is the coolest thing.
>>>

>> Cool! Good luck to him! We like to watch the WSOP, so we'll keep a
>> closer eye on the players this time.
>
> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
> to be?
>
> I don't get it, MD

As a spectator sport, It's basically baseball with more math and less
spitting and
crotchscratching. ;)

Karen Burns

Charles Board wrote:
> On 2008-07-11 09:41:50 -0400, FerretBill <Winky65@comcast.net> said:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:23:25 -0400, Karen Burns
>> <pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:

>>> Cool! Good luck to him! We like to watch the WSOP, so we'll keep a
>>> closer eye on the players this time.
>>
>> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
>> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
>> to be?
>>
>> I don't get it, MD
>
> As a spectator sport, It's basically baseball with more math and less
> spitting and
> crotchscratching. ;)

Well, we don't get to *see* the crotch-scratching... I bet there still
is about as much of it, though...

FerretBill

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:01:47 -0400, Karen Burns
<pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:

>Charles Board wrote:
>> On 2008-07-11 09:41:50 -0400, FerretBill <Winky65@comcast.net> said:

>>> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
>>> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
>>> to be?
>>>
>>> I don't get it, MD
>>
>> As a spectator sport, It's basically baseball with more math and less
>> spitting and
>> crotchscratching. ;)
>>

>Well, we don't get to *see* the crotch-scratching... I bet there still
>is about as much of it, though...

"New cards, NEW CARDS!"

Karen Burns

FerretBill wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:01:47 -0400, Karen Burns
> <pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:
>
>> Charles Board wrote:

>>> As a spectator sport, It's basically baseball with more math and less
>>> spitting and
>>> crotchscratching. ;)
>>>

>> Well, we don't get to *see* the crotch-scratching... I bet there still
>> is about as much of it, though...
>
> "New cards, NEW CARDS!"

"One-Eyed Jack, eh?"

gumboman

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:01:47 -0400, Karen Burns
<pants@thespamlessmonkeyhouse.us> wrote:

>Charles Board wrote:
>> On 2008-07-11 09:41:50 -0400, FerretBill <Winky65@comcast.net> said:

>>> Do you also like to watch grass grow, or paint dry? Or someones hair
>>> grow and change from orange to whatever the frik color it is supposed
>>> to be?
>>>
>>> I don't get it, MD
>>
>> As a spectator sport, It's basically baseball with more math and less
>> spitting and
>> crotchscratching. ;)
>>

>Well, we don't get to *see* the crotch-scratching... I bet there still
>is about as much of it, though...

I'd scratch this 'crotch' ........... or anywhere else I may be asked
to 'scratch'

http://wickedchopspoker.blogs.com/my_weblog/2008/06/lacey-jon...

Poker ain't like it used to be.