Any good Ruby/Qt4 tutorials?

ben baka

I have been searching around for some good tutorials on Ruby/Qt4 tutorials.
I have tried the tutorial with the 14 step tutorial but that was not
sufficient. Anybody with some good links to some more explanatory tutorials
?

--
--Ben Baka
Blog : http://benjaminbaka.word...

2 Answers

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM, ben baka <brainychip@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been searching around for some good tutorials on Ruby/Qt4 tutorials.
> I have tried the tutorial with the 14 step tutorial but that was not
> sufficient. Anybody with some good links to some more explanatory tutorials?
>
> --Ben Baka
> Blog : http://benjaminbaka.word...

There's a PDF-only book from the Pragmatic Programmers
http://pragprog.com/title...
but it's safe to say QtRuby isn't as well documented in ruby as the
other major GUI toolkits.
Otherwise, there's plenty of docs written for C++.

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

ben baka

well , i have tried out that book but it does not seem to work well with
Ruby/Qt4.