My project Rgettext

WujcioL

Few days ago I wrote Rgetext my first project in Ruby. Could you try it and
report me if that's bugs in it?

3 Answers

Trans

On Mar 12, 1:34 pm, "Mateusz Tybura" <wujc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Few days ago I wrote Rgetext my first project in Ruby. Could you try it and
> report me if that's bugs in it?

Provide links.

T.

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Mateusz Tybura <wujciol@gmail.com> wrote:
> Few days ago I wrote Rgetext my first project in Ruby. Could you try it and
> report me if that's bugs in it?

I believe you are referring to
https://rubyforge.org/projects...
I understand if you would like to continue for learning purposes, but
there is already an excellent and stable program providing gettext
functionality to Ruby which can be found at
http://www.yotabanana.com/hiki/ruby-ge...

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

WujcioL

http://rubyforge.org/projects...