Single Sign On solution?

Varun Goel

3/7/2008 1:25:00 PM

Hi All,
I wanna do single sign on for my three application and the main
application is ROR and other application in .NET.
All three application using same LDAP server for user authentication.
Problem is when i will sign in my ror application at same time i should
be logged in my all application.
All application domain name is same But they have been created using
different languages.
Need your help?
Please tell me some solution.
Thanks & Regards,