how to post data in ruby ? Plz Help !

Pradeepta Swain

3/6/2008 1:28:00 PM

Hi ,

I am trying to send a json object through ruby whose equivalent
code in java script is req.send(jsonobject) , also i want to add headers
to the request . I am using the code request.add_field("Cookie","12345")

How can i send jsonobject using the same request object ??

Ilan Berci

Pradeepta Swain wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to send a json object through ruby whose equivalent
> code in java script is req.send(jsonobject) , also i want to add headers
> to the request . I am using the code request.add_field("Cookie","12345")
>
> How can i send jsonobject using the same request object ??

check out the gem mechanize http://mechanize.rubyforge.org/...

hth

ilan