easiest possible image manip/rmagick alternatives?

J. Cooper

3/5/2008 7:06:00 AM

Hiya,

I need to make thumbnail versions of images. I've never worked with
images programmatically before. My hunch would be to go with rmagick,
but it seems to require quite a few dependencies, so I was curious if
there was something simple that would do image resizing with minimal
installation fuss.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Shu Cho

ImageScience
http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/ImageSc...

--
Shu Cho

On Mar 5, 2008, at 3:06 PM, J. Cooper wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I need to make thumbnail versions of images. I've never worked with
> images programmatically before. My hunch would be to go with rmagick,
> but it seems to require quite a few dependencies, so I was curious if
> there was something simple that would do image resizing with minimal
> installation fuss.
>
> Any help appreciated!
>
> Thanks,

J. Cooper