[ANN] hoe 1.5.1 Released

Ryan Davis

3/5/2008 1:34:00 AM

hoe version 1.5.1 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seat...
* <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.or...
* <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com>

Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.

Tasks Provided:

* announce - Create news email file and post to rubyforge.
* audit - Run ZenTest against the package.
* check_manifest - Verify the manifest.
* clean - Clean up all the extras.
* config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file.
* debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
* default - Run the default tasks.
* docs - Build the docs HTML Files
* email - Generate email announcement file.
* gem - Build the gem file hoe-1.5.0.gem
* generate_key - Generate a key for signing your gems.
* install_gem - Install the package as a gem.
* multi - Run the test suite using multiruby.
* package - Build all the packages
* post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
* post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
* publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge.
* release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
* ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing.
* test - Run the test suite.
* test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.

See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe

Changes:

### 1.5.1 / 2008-03-04

* 2 Minor Enhancements:

* Removed install/uninstall tasks. Too buggy. Gems do a better job.
* Added cleaning of rbc files to default list

* 5 Bug Fixes:

* Correctly deal with errors intuiting history and readme files.
Thanks Aaron!
* Fixed rdoc title. Thanks, Sander!
* Fixed sow to match new Rakefile and History format. Thanks, me!
* Moved test/unit to the front for rake test. Fixes use of miniunit.
* Renamed shadowed variable.

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seat...
* <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.or...
* <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com>

7 Answers

Adam H. Kerman

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:25:22 PM UTC-8, David wrote:

>>http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/erin-andrews-co-host-dancing-with-...

>>Erin Andrews New Co-Host Of ?Dancing With The Stars
>>By THE DEADLINE TEAM

>I'd rather they'd kept Brooke Burke... :(

She has the most aesthetically pleasing breasts. They're so perfectly
round. Please don't tell me that they're man made. I suppose she's stopped
wearing bikinis on tv.

Anim8rFSK

In article <ovjlg91dg5veq89iu5tkisnsd4ahs1oje9@4ax.com>,
JRStern <JRStern@foobar.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:29:53 -0800 (PST), "Ian J. Ball"
> <ijball@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:25:22 PM UTC-8, David wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/erin-andrews-co-host-dancing-with...
> >> /
> >>
> >> Erin Andrews New Co-Host Of ?Dancing With The Stars?
> >> By THE DEADLINE TEAM
> >
> >I'd rather they'd kept Brooke Burke... :(
>
> It's OK, I'll take her.

A miracle of plastic surgery!

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

Obveeus

"anim8rFSK" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <ovjlg91dg5veq89iu5tkisnsd4ahs1oje9@4ax.com>,
> JRStern <JRStern@foobar.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:29:53 -0800 (PST), "Ian J. Ball"
>> <ijball@mac.com> wrote:

>> >I'd rather they'd kept Brooke Burke... :(
>>
>> It's OK, I'll take her.
>
> A miracle of plastic surgery!

Adding her to DANCING WITH THE STAR will certainly get some people to peep
in on the show.

As for having plastic breasts...Brooke Burke was clearly in the same boat,
so the show hasn't reaslly become any more fake than it already was.

David

On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:32:41 AM UTC-5, Obveeus wrote:
> "anim8rFSK" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ovjlg91dg5veq89iu5tkisnsd4ahs1oje9@4ax.com>,

> > A miracle of plastic surgery!

> As for having plastic breasts...Brooke Burke was clearly in the same boat,
> so the show hasn't reaslly become any more fake than it already was.

It's time for America's fastest growing quiz sensation, "Puffy Face or no Puffy Face."

Nancy2

I like Brooke; sorry she was apparently so abruptly discarded.

N.

Anim8rFSK

In article <lefl6b$s5c$1@dont-email.me>, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> "anim8rFSK" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ovjlg91dg5veq89iu5tkisnsd4ahs1oje9@4ax.com>,
> > JRStern <JRStern@foobar.invalid> wrote:

> >> It's OK, I'll take her.
> >
> > A miracle of plastic surgery!
>
> Adding her to DANCING WITH THE STAR will certainly get some people to peep
> in on the show.
>
> As for having plastic breasts...Brooke Burke was clearly in the same boat,
> so the show hasn't reaslly become any more fake than it already was.

I meant Brooke. :)

--

> In article <lefl6b$s5c$1@dont-email.me>, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "anim8rFSK" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote in message

>> > A miracle of plastic surgery!
>>
>> Adding her to DANCING WITH THE STAR will certainly get some people to
>> peep
>> in on the show.
>>
>> As for having plastic breasts...Brooke Burke was clearly in the same
>> boat,
>> so the show hasn't reaslly become any more fake than it already was.
>
> I meant Brooke. :)

Oh, ok. I thought you meant Erin Andrews. ...and everyone ignored the
'peep' comment so maybe no one around here has contemplated her implant
status?