Looking for UK based Ruby On Rails developers

Danny Heathcote

3/3/2008 2:31:00 PM

Hi there,

My name is Dan Heathcote, I am working for a UK based Recruitment
Company and I specialize in placing Ruby on Rails Developers.

If you have background skills and experience in Ruby on Rails I would be
very keen to speak to you in regardings to oportunities in the London
area.

Current Vacancies:
Permanent roles
Salary - £35K-£45K per annum

If this is of interest please can you send your CV over to me at
danny dot heathcote at pslc dot co dot uk and i can give you a call to
discuss.

Thank you for your time.

Dan Heathcote

pietia

Danny Heathcote pisze:
> Hi there,
>
> My name is Dan Heathcote, I am working for a UK based Recruitment
> Company and I specialize in placing Ruby on Rails Developers.
>
> If you have background skills and experience in Ruby on Rails I would be
> very keen to speak to you in regardings to oportunities in the London
> area.
>
> Current Vacancies:
> Permanent roles
> Salary - £35K-£45K per annum
>
> If this is of interest please can you send your CV over to me at
> danny dot heathcote at pslc dot co dot uk and i can give you a call to
> discuss.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Dan Heathcote

there is many ruby/rails developers, but there is also
_many_ adver. groups in usenet ;)