How many ruby framework available in market?

Varun Goel

3/3/2008 9:44:00 AM

Hi all,
I wanna know how many ruby framework available in the market as of
now and using them any company created any website or not.
I searched on net but did not find the appropiate answer.
Some which i know:

1) ROR
2) IronRuby
3) JRuby

These three only but don't know any site name which has been created
using IronRuby or JRuby.

Please help me out.

Thanks
Varun Goel

Thomas Wieczorek

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Varun Goel <varun.rajeshkumar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wanna know how many ruby framework available in the market as of
> now and using them any company created any website or not.
> I searched on net but did not find the appropiate answer.
> Some which i know:

You can find most(not sure if all) Ruby web frameworks at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_application_frame....
There are also some gems for creating static web pages, e.g. Rassmalog
and Webby.

> 1) ROR
> 2) IronRuby
> 3) JRuby

You are confusing here something. IronRuby(.Net), JRuby(Java) and
Rubinius(Ruby) are Ruby implementations in different languages. Ruby
on Rails is a web framework. There are also other framesworks, e.g.
for creating games