graphs using ruport

Seena Nair

2/27/2008 10:35:00 AM

plz help!!!!!!!!!!
i am trying to create graphs using the ruport gem. even though it
creates the graph "sales.png". but it does not show it on the browser in
the application.
when i try to call it on the browser window it gives me an error saying
"sorry something went wrong and it has been notified"

Seena Nair

Seena Nair wrote:
> plz help!!!!!!!!!!
> i am trying to create graphs using the ruport gem. even though it
> creates the graph "sales.png". but it does not show it on the browser in
> the application.
> when i try to call it on the browser window it gives me an error saying
> "sorry something went wrong and it has been notified"

the code :

this is the code i had written:------ for the reference

require 'rubygems'
require 'ruport'
require 'ruport/util'

class GraphReportController < Ruport::Report

renders_as_graph

def renderable_data(format)

graph = Graph(%w[a b c d e])
graph.series [1,2,3,4,5], "foo"
graph.series [11,22,70,2,19], "bar"
draw_graph(graph,
:title => "Graph", :labels =>"Label")
# send_data(graph.to_blob, :disposition => 'inline', :type =>
'image/png', :filename => "foo.png")
return graph

GraphReportController.generate do |r|
r.as(:png, :title => "My Graph",
:labels => {0 => '2003', 2 => '2004', 4 => '2005'},
:file => "my_graph.png"
)

Gregory Brown

On Feb 27, 7:31 am, Seena Nair <seenanai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seena Nair wrote:
> > plz help!!!!!!!!!!
> > i am trying to create graphs using the ruport gem. even though it
> > creates the graph "sales.png". but it does not show it on the browser in
> > the application.
> > when i try to call it on the browser window it gives me an error saying
> > "sorry something went wrong and it has been notified"
>
> the code :
>
> this is the code i had written:------ for the reference

Hi... can you please post this example code and the stack trace from
your Rails application to:

http://list.rubyr...

Over there, it may help benefit other users with the same problem.

Thanks,

-greg

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 17:21:00 -0700 (PDT), CUNTICA
> <brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>
> Your alleged mind is in the right place, jewbaited jew wog
> bumsky-Lambsky! Need an ALLIE?
> <snigger>

These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
think they
would keep this kind of shit to themselves.

The Revd

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:54:49 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 17:21:00 -0700 (PDT), CUNTICA
>> <brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>>
>> Your alleged mind is in the right place, jewbaited jew wog
>> bumsky-Lambsky! Need an ALLIE?
>> <snigger>
>
>These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
>think they
>would keep this kind of shit to themselves.

Apparently there's no shame in it any more, B'ruce. They've come out
and they're staying out! Everyone's a Grik these days!

> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:54:49 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>

>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>> Your alleged mind is in the right place, jewbaited jew wog
>>> bumsky-Lambsky! Need an ALLIE?
>>> <snigger>
>>
>>These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
>>think they
>>would keep this kind of shit to themselves.
>
> Apparently there's no shame in it any more, B'ruce. They've come out
> and they're staying out! Everyone's a Grik these days!

Except us B'ritish of course, Reverend B'ruce.

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:54:49 -0500, Stupid DoDo, now posting as Michael
Baldwin, The Rectum's Croatian whore, wrote:

> These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
> think they
> would keep this kind of shit to themselves.

Already glued onto The Rectum's cock again, Stupid Dodo, you Nazi-cock
sucking Croatian whore? <BG>

--
Stupid Dodo, the Croatian whore, addressing The Rectum:
"You are the only person around here that can pull it off!!!!"

The Peeler

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:27:24 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:54:49 -0500, Stupid DoDo, now posting as Michael
>Baldwin, The Rectum's Croatian whore, wrote:
>

>> These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
>> think they
>> would keep this kind of shit to themselves.
>
>I'm already glued onto NEMO's cock again, Dodo, I'm a Jewish-cock
>sucking Grik whore! <BG>

You, ARE Grik anus! <GB>

The Revd

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 23:07:06 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mmbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:54:49 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>>These rainbow warriors sure are a strange lot, Reverend B'ruce. You would
>>>think they
>>>would keep this kind of shit to themselves.
>>
>> Apparently there's no shame in it any more, B'ruce. They've come out
>> and they're staying out! Everyone's a Grik these days!
>
>Except us B'ritish of course, Reverend B'ruce.

Well, yes, B'ruce, that goes without saying. It's nice to be immune
from diversity, isn't it?