Unsubscribe

Robert

2/27/2008 2:59:00 AM

Please unsubscribe me.

Thank you,

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang.org
[mailto:ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:40 PM
To: rosho@optonline.net
Subject: Subscribe confirmation request (ruby-talk ML)

I would like to verify your will to subscribe this mailing list.
If I can confirm your will to subscribe this mailing list,
please reply

confirm 2008022105401131144597062725 Robert Shott

in the mail body to the address

ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org

confirm 2008022105401131144597062725 Robert Shott

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO RUBY-TALK

Hello, and welcome to the ruby-talk mailing list. In order to
complete this action,

YOU MUST MAIL THIS FORM TO: ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org

Follow these detailed instructions to confirm your subscription to the
ruby-talk mailing list:

1. Hit the Reply button in your email program. Attention AOL users:
see below* before proceeding.

2. Please make sure that the following text is included in the body of
your reply:

confirm 2001022200210517821527915609 Joseph Smith

*AOL software prevents you from simply replying to this message.
Instead, follow these steps:

a) Highlight the entire message
b) Click on the Reply button
c) Return to step 2, above.

WHAT IS CONFIRMATION?

The ruby-talk mailing list software has received a request to
subscribe your email address to the ruby-talk mailing list. This
confirmation step is used to insure that the owner of this email
address wishes to subscribe.

WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK?

If for some reason your confirmation is not completed, try again by
sending email containing the text:

subscribe Firstname Lastname

to ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org. For example, "subscribe Joseph Smith".

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO JOIN THIS LIST?

Simply delete this email; you will not be added to the mailing list.

HELP!!!

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang.org.

--ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org, Be Seeing You!

If you have any questions or problems,
please contact ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang.org