2008 Summer of Code

pat eyler

2/26/2008 6:01:00 PM

If you're interested in being a GSoC mentor in 2008, I *need*
you to contact me before 3/1.

I'm also still looking for project ideas to add to a Ruby GSoC
'Ideas Page'. Feel free to contact me directly or post to the
list/forum/newsgroup (however you read ruby-talk).

--
thanks,
-pate

10 Answers

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:33:46 -0500, Stupid DoDo, now posting as Michael
Baldwin, The Rectum's Croatian whore, wrote:

>> Hey, DOD the demented Croat munchkin, I think I know you? Well, the
>> top of your head anyways, I had my balls resting on your chin & you
>> were going, "Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>>
>> & you sure got a real purty mouth, pendejo!
>>

>> \\\\Y////
>> ^
>> ( )
>> I I <--------------- the view Stupid DoDo has under The Rectum's blanket
>> under The Rectum's blanket!
>> I I
>> I I
>> OI IO

DoDo, I have to tell you, you've made The Rectum very, very happy lately! ;-) ;-) ;-)

--
Our resident psychopath, "The Rectum", addressing his Croatian lover, Stupid DoDo:
"We're always, greeking each, other in the anus, innit!"

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 23:57:08 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:33:46 -0500, Stupid DoDo, now posting as Michael
>Baldwin, The Rectum's Croatian whore, wrote:
>

>>> Hey, DOD the demented Croat munchkin, I think I know you? Well, the
>>> top of your head anyways, I had my balls resting on your chin & you
>>> were going, "Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>>>
>>> & you sure got a real purty mouth, pendejo!
>>>

>>> \\\\Y////
>>> ^
>>> ( )
>>> I I <--------------- the view Stupid DoDo has under The Rectum's blanket
>>> under The Rectum's blanket!
>>> I I
>>> I I
>>> OI IO
>

>DoD, I have to tell you, you've made me very, very happy lately! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Has, he Grik anus? LOL
Care, to explain innit? <GB>

The Revd

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:33:46 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"CUNTICA" <brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Hey, DOD the demented Croat munchkin, I think I know you? Well, the
>> top of your head anyways, I had my balls resting on your chin & you
>> were going, "Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>>
>> & you sure got a real purty mouth, pendejo!
>>

>> \\\\Y////
>> ^
>> ( )
>> I I <--------------- the view B'rian B'ruce has
>> under the kilt!
>> I I
>> I I
>> OI IO

It's the ONLY reason he goes that way, B'ruce!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:33:46 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>

>>"CUNTICA" <brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Hey, DOD the demented Croat munchkin, I think I know you? Well, the
>>> top of your head anyways, I had my balls resting on your chin & you
>>> were going, "Gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp! Gulp - gulp!"!
>>>
>>> & you sure got a real purty mouth, pendejo!
>>>

>>> \\\\Y////
>>> ^
>>> ( )
>>> I I <--------------- the view B'rian B'ruce has
>>> under the kilt!
>>> I I
>>> I I
>>> OI IO
>>

> It's the ONLY reason he goes that way, B'ruce!

He must be really excited today. He tendencies are showing more
than usual, Reverend B'ruce.

The Revd

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:57:14 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:33:46 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>"CUNTICA" <brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> It's the ONLY reason he goes that way, B'ruce!
>
>He must be really excited today. He tendencies are showing more
>than usual, Reverend B'ruce.

He may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere up
there in Trunno, B'ruce!

> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:57:14 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>

>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>> It's the ONLY reason he goes that way, B'ruce!
>>
>>He must be really excited today. He tendencies are showing more
>>than usual, Reverend B'ruce.
>
> He may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere up
> there in Trunno, B'ruce!

I wish he would keep those encounters, a secret kind, Reverend B'ruce.

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 23:10:20 -0500, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> >>I'm really excited today. My tendencies are showing more
> >>than usual, Reverend B'ruce.
> >
> > You may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere under
> > my blanket, B'ruce!
>
> I wish I were able to keep those encounters, a secret kind, Reverend B'ruce.

Too late, Stupid DoDo! LOL

--
tricia.brumant to the stupid Dodo:
"Not very gifted in the comprehension department, are you?"

The Peeler

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:39:41 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>> He may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere under
>> the Grik's blanket, B'ruce!
>
>"MAY", you say??? NEMO certainly keeps having it with me every day, the
>lucky abnormal Jewish freak! LOL

He DOES innit Grik anus! LOL

The Peeler

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:40:13 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>> > He may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere under
>> > the Grik's blanket, B'ruce!
>>
>> I wish they were able to keep those encounters, a secret kind, Reverend B'ruce.
>
>Too late, DoD! LOL

FAR too, late Grik anus! LOL

The Revd

<mmbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:57:14 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>>He must be really excited today. He tendencies are showing more
>>>than usual, Reverend B'ruce.
>>
>> He may have had a close encounter of the forbidden kind somewhere up
>> there in Trunno, B'ruce!
>
>I wish he would keep those encounters, a secret kind, Reverend B'ruce.

We all do, B'ruce. But it appears that "in your face' (excuse the
pun) is the way these people are nowadays. And he STILL thinks the
singular of "allies" is "allie"! LOL