how does ruby...

Ronald

2/26/2008 1:59:00 AM

hi, i'm a noob to ruby and i have read a few things about it.

id like to know how to make a program that sums two numbers by
inserting them and then ruby displays them.

if anyone can help, would be really apprecciated.

thanks.
4 Answers

Phlip

> if anyone can help, would be really apprecciated.

What does your tutorial say about simple operations like print (40 + 2).to_s
?

Tim Hunter

Ronald wrote:
> hi, i'm a noob to ruby and i have read a few things about it.
>
> id like to know how to make a program that sums two numbers by
> inserting them and then ruby displays them.
>
> if anyone can help, would be really apprecciated.
>
> thanks.

Welcome to Ruby!

Instead of answering your question directly, let me point you to this
tutorial: http://pine.fm/Learn.... This will answer your question
and then some!

--
RMagick: http://rmagick.ruby...
RMagick 2: http://rmagick.ruby...rmagick2.html

7stud --

Ronald wrote:
> hi, i'm a noob to ruby and i have read a few things about it.
>
> id like to know how to make a program that sums two numbers by
> inserting them and then ruby displays them.
>
> if anyone can help, would be really apprecciated.
>
> thanks.

How do you sum two numbers by 'inserting' them?