Like Fxri

Agustin Ramos

Hi everybody!!!
I'm programming a Ruby Aplication, like an Fxri Interactive console, so this
application has two TextBox, that in one you put your Ruby Code, and in the
other one shows you the results, like a put or something like that. But the
most important thing for now is to use the Textbox to use the watir and
firewatir.
I don't know how can i send the code that i put in the textbox to Ruby, like
a socket or something like that.

Well, the purpouse of that is that i have a fu***ing computer where i can't
run Fxri because it's very slow.

So, thanks and i'm waiting for your ideas!

2 Answers

Joel VanderWerf

Agustin Ramos wrote:
> Hi everybody!!!
> I'm programming a Ruby Aplication, like an Fxri Interactive console, so this
> application has two TextBox, that in one you put your Ruby Code, and in the
> other one shows you the results, like a put or something like that. But the
> most important thing for now is to use the Textbox to use the watir and
> firewatir.
> I don't know how can i send the code that i put in the textbox to Ruby, like
> a socket or something like that.
>
> Well, the purpouse of that is that i have a fu***ing computer where i can't
> run Fxri because it's very slow.
>
> So, thanks and i'm waiting for your ideas!

Mathieu Bouchard posted a great little turtle graphics interpreter in
Ruby/Tk that could probably be adapted to your needs.

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-...

Agustin Ramos

Thanks joel, i will try it.