OT: Eigenclass down?

Leslie Viljoen

2/25/2008 10:16:00 AM

Sorry to ask here, but I don't know where else to...

Is Eigenclass.org down? For days now I have only been able to get 503:
Service Not Available.
If so, is there any mirror of the software there? It seems to be the
only place to get a lot of
vital Ruby Wmii stuff.

Les

2 Answers

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 14:20:48 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 20:08:25 -0500, Stupid DoDo, now posting as Michael
>Baldwin, The Rectum's Croatian whore, wrote:
>

>>> originate in West Africa.
>>
>> I am a little fuzzy on what happened to the South Americans that were there
>> before
>> the Spanish showed up, Reverend B'ruce.
>
>Yeah, I'm a stupid Grik whore, and I get my education from our resident
>Jewish psychopath! Must be a semitic thing! LOL

Must, be Grik anus! LOL1

The Revd

On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 23:43:28 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mmbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 21:39:40 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>>Ah, now that makes sense, Reverend B'ruce.
>>
>> Smallpox, syphilis, gonorrhea, B'ruce...they were literally wiped off
>> the map.
>
>Smallpox I can understand, but syphilis and gonorrhea? Were they
>greeking the natives, Reverend B'ruce?

It's the first thing they did on arrival, B'ruce. I suppose they got
tired of greeking each other on those long tedious Atlantic sea
voyages.