Does Calibre (California Library for Ruby Enthusiasts) still exist?

Joe K

2/25/2008 7:28:00 AM

There appears to be an extensive library of interesting ruby functions which
show up on ruby gems but I can't download the gem, nor can I find anything
on the web. It seems odd that they'd completely pull the project (at
version 1.2). Anybody know anything about this?
4 Answers

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Joe K wrote:
> There appears to be an extensive library of interesting ruby functions which
> show up on ruby gems but I can't download the gem, nor can I find anything
> on the web. It seems odd that they'd completely pull the project (at
> version 1.2). Anybody know anything about this?

IIRC it evolved into Facets.

Joe K

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> IIRC it evolved into Facets.

Excellent! Thanks, I found it now

http://facets.ruby...

Joe K

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> IIRC it evolved into Facets.

Actually, I don't see anything about the Calibre project in Facet's history,
but this has what I'm looking for :)

The Revd

On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 23:36:35 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mmbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 21:32:47 -0500, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

>>>And the sad thing is one of them is on welfare and the other one is on
>>>supplemental welfare, Reverend B'ruce.
>>
>> The whole of Grease is on some kind of European-funded welfare,
>> B'ruce. Lazy fucking bunch of Arabs!
>
>And the sad thing is that they are getting away with it. If I were a German
>would be pretty pissed, Reverend B'ruce.

We B'ritish can only say "We told you so", B'ruce!