Re: GC error ?

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: GC error ?"
on Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:18:00 +0900, Daniel Berger <djberg96@gmail.com> writes:

|When I applied Izumi's patch to the 1.8.x branch it took a ~20%
|performance hit.
|
|Have you benchmarked before and after for 1.9?

I made a patch[1] against 1.9 which is slightly more efficient than
the original. It is slower than the unpatched 1.9, but performance
hit is less than 20%, maybe 8-10% or so. I am not sure it is
reasonable or not yet. That's the reason the patch has not been
checked in.

matz.

[1] http://www.rubyist.net/~matz/a/cow-fri...

3 Answers

6127 Dead, 1270 since 1/20/09

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:36:19 -0700, MattB wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:18:06 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:23:49 -0700, MattB wrote:

>>> That does describe you and as I have said racist can be on the
>>> left, right and all races. Doesn't matter.
>>>
>>> Your definition does describe you and Zepp well.
>>>
>>> Guess you withdraw all your claims on Zimmermann crime being based
>>> on race. Good that is a start. No evidence to support it.
>>>
>>Ding Dong, it's kinda depressing how little it takes to reduce you to
>>your usual level of spiteful incoherence.
>

> No you just hate Equality. I prefer it for all people.

It's just that you think some people are more equal than other people.

Yeah, we've heard your shit a thousand times before.
--
???Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable??? -JFK

6127 Dead, 1270 since 1/20/09

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:54:59 -0700, MattB wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:38:20 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:36:19 -0700, MattB wrote:

>>> No you just hate Equality. I prefer it for all people.
>>
>>It's just that you think some people are more equal than other people.
>
> How do you know what I think? Because of my skin color? Racist
> are you.

No, because you write and behave like a right wing asshole on these
groups.

>>Yeah, we've heard your shit a thousand times before.
>
> I support equality and respect for all people. Well limited
> respect as true respect must be earned.

Uh huh. "Just so's long as those people knows their place..."

--

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:41:42 -0700, MattB wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:34:51 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:54:59 -0700, MattB wrote:

>>> How do you know what I think? Because of my skin color? Racist
>>> are you.
>>
>>No, because you write and behave like a right wing asshole on these
>>groups.
>
> Well you would think so. Really hate to tell you this there are
> many Black Republicans.

It happens. I've heard that in the 1933 election, Hitler got 3% of the
Jewish vote.

> So you want a war based of left and right? That or you want the
> Republican party outlawed. Never going to happen. Beyond the
> government's rights.

Wow! Toss that straw, Ding-Dong! I want to see the GOP restore itself
to American values--I guess to you that would be the same as destroying
it, though.