Phil Clarke

2/21/2008 6:40:00 PM

Hi, I'm currently studying ruby at university and I have to make an
application for a poll. I need a way of taking in votes and then
processing these votes but haven't the slightest clue. Anyone got any
ideas?
Any reply's would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Todd Benson

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Phil Clarke
<philip.clarke@learner.dmu.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently studying ruby at university and I have to make an
> application for a poll. I need a way of taking in votes and then
> processing these votes but haven't the slightest clue. Anyone got any
> ideas?
> Any reply's would be greatly appreciated.
> Cheers

That's not really specific enough. Maybe focus in on one aspect of
the problem and ask a question about that aspect. People are willing
to help, but you should at least show some of your ideas.

Todd

Ron Fox

I'd start by getting an office hour time with the instructor or TA.

Ron.

Phil Clarke wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently studying ruby at university and I have to make an
> application for a poll. I need a way of taking in votes and then
> processing these votes but haven't the slightest clue. Anyone got any
> ideas?
> Any reply's would be greatly appreciated.
> Cheers

.MattB.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:01:34 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:49:52 -0700, MattB wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:10:44 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Billary's beside himself with joy! His race war is here! Break out the
>>>swasticas and the AK-47s! It's time for Billary to be an Aryan hero!
>>
>> You do know that your comment is as racist as if he had said to you
>> to be the Nigger's hero.
>>
>> See you are racist.
>
>So what race AM I? Personally. I think 'race' is a meaningless
>distinction, used by morons to pretend they aren't the dumbest and most
>useless bastards the human race can produce.

That does describe you and as I have said racist can be on the
left, right and all races. Doesn't matter.

Your definition does describe you and Zepp well.

Guess you withdraw all your claims on Zimmermann crime being based
on race. Good that is a start. No evidence to support it.

>>>in-trayvon-martin-shooting-law-enforcement-official-says/2012/04/11/
>>>gIQAHJ5oAT_print.html
>>>

>>>--
>>>?Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
>>>inevitable? -JFK
>

>--
>?Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
>inevitable? -JFK

Eddie Haskell

"2960 Dead" <dead@gone.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:49:52 -0700, MattB wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:10:44 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Billary's beside himself with joy! His race war is here! Break out the
>>>swasticas and the AK-47s! It's time for Billary to be an Aryan hero!
>>
>> You do know that your comment is as racist as if he had said to you
>> to be the Nigger's hero.
>>
>> See you are racist.
>
> So what race AM I?

Colored. That much is clear.

> Personally. I think 'race' is a meaningless
> distinction, used by morons to pretend they aren't the dumbest and most
> useless bastards the human race can produce.

You have nothing to worry about.

"Well, he [Zimmerman] just shot and killed a kid for no reason at all."

-2915 Dead, demonstrating his Negro-ness, Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:59 PM

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

"MattB" <trdell1234@Nomorespamgmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:01:34 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:49:52 -0700, MattB wrote:

>>> You do know that your comment is as racist as if he had said to you
>>> to be the Nigger's hero.
>>>
>>> See you are racist.
>>
>>So what race AM I? Personally. I think 'race' is a meaningless
>>distinction, used by morons to pretend they aren't the dumbest and most
>>useless bastards the human race can produce.
>
> That does describe you and as I have said racist can be on the
> left, right and all races. Doesn't matter.
>
> Your definition does describe you and Zepp well.
>
> Guess you withdraw all your claims on Zimmermann crime being based
> on race. Good that is a start. No evidence to support it.

Doesn't matter. He's a racist Negro and doesn't care.

"Well, he [Zimmerman] just shot and killed a kid for no reason at all."

-2915 Dead, Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:59 PM

-Eddie Haskell

.MattB.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:18:06 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:23:49 -0700, MattB wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:01:34 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>So what race AM I? Personally. I think 'race' is a meaningless
>>>distinction, used by morons to pretend they aren't the dumbest and most
>>>useless bastards the human race can produce.
>>
>> That does describe you and as I have said racist can be on the
>> left, right and all races. Doesn't matter.
>>
>> Your definition does describe you and Zepp well.
>>
>> Guess you withdraw all your claims on Zimmermann crime being based
>> on race. Good that is a start. No evidence to support it.
>>
>Ding Dong, it's kinda depressing how little it takes to reduce you to
>your usual level of spiteful incoherence.

No you just hate Equality. I prefer it for all people.

Steve

wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:49:52 -0700, MattB wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:10:44 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Billary's beside himself with joy! His race war is here! Break out the
>>>swasticas and the AK-47s! It's time for Billary to be an Aryan hero!
>>
>> You do know that your comment is as racist as if he had said to you
>> to be the Nigger's hero.
>>
>> See you are racist.
>
>So what race AM I? Personally. I think 'race' is a meaningless
>distinction, used by morons to pretend they aren't the dumbest and most
>useless bastards the human race can produce.

But then Porky Jamieson IS the dumbest and most
useless bastards the human race can produce.

That's from David (Zepp) Jamieson who apparently refused to
allow the woman he claims to still be married to use of his
Internet account, and then when she got fined for broken tail
lights and failure to licence the family pets, he refused to
help her pay the fines and then after a decade, she was forced
to do community service.

The truth may be that Zepp has been lying about still being
married to her and instead, she left him for reasons Zepp doesn't
want to admit.

What's porky hiding here?

.MattB.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:38:20 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:36:19 -0700, MattB wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:18:06 +0000 (UTC), 2960 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Ding Dong, it's kinda depressing how little it takes to reduce you to
>>>your usual level of spiteful incoherence.
>>

>> No you just hate Equality. I prefer it for all people.
>
>It's just that you think some people are more equal than other people.

How do you know what I think? Because of my skin color? Racist
are you.

>Yeah, we've heard your shit a thousand times before.

I support equality and respect for all people. Well limited
respect as true respect must be earned.

Racist your as bad as you claim Zimmermann is,

Yoorghis

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:54:59 -0700, MattB
<trdell1234@Nomorespamgmail.com> wrote:

>>It's just that you think some people are more equal than other people.
>
> How do you know what I think?

The "color" of your posts, loonboy

Isn't this clear to you yet?

.MattB.

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:26:35 -0600, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:54:59 -0700, MattB
><trdell1234@Nomorespamgmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>It's just that you think some people are more equal than other people.
>>
>> How do you know what I think?
>
>The "color" of your posts, loonboy

Now Now just put that Meth pipe down and think. All post are the
same color.

>Isn't this clear to you yet?

Sorry not into drugs so all post look the same color.