[ANN] ultraviolet 0.10.2 Released

Dizan Vasquez

ultraviolet version 0.10.2 has been released!

* <http://ultraviolet.rubyfor...

Ultraviolet is a syntax highlighting library and engine. It
uses TextMate[http://macro...] syntax files and parses
them using the Textpow[http://textpow.rub...] library. It
supports more than 60 programming languages out of the box.

Changes:

## 0.10.2
* Fixed --no-lines command line option.
* Updated PHP syntax, no longer stalling.

* <http://ultraviolet.rubyfor...

3 Answers

Jeremy McAnally

Great job. Thanks for keeping this library alive and going! :)

--Jeremy

--
http://jeremymca...
http:...

Read my books:
Ruby in Practice (http://manning.com...)
My free Ruby e-book (http://humblelittlerub...)

Or, my blogs:
http://mrneig...
http://rubyinpr...

Dean Wampler

Uh, actually it looks like oniguruma-1.1.0 is the culprit.

--
Dean Wampler
http://www.object...

Dean Wampler

It wasn't clear from the web site, but I needed to install oniguruma first
from here: http://www.geocities.jp/kosako3/onig...
sudo gem install ultraviolet
should work.

I say "should" because the textpow gem 404'ed at URL
http://gems.rubyforge.org/gems/textpow-....
I see this version was just released and it apparently hasn't been
propagated to all the mirrors yet.

However, did you use "rake publish_packages"? I've had that fail to actually
copy the files successfully in the past, even though rubyforge shows them
there. (I think it turned out to be a rubygems bug in at the time...)

Anyway, I'll try again later.

dean

--
Dean Wampler