object_id tree hierarchy in ruby ?

Pokkai Dokkai

2/18/2008 11:03:00 AM

how to get all object_id tree hierarchy in ruby ?

Sir Ray

Hey, Tracey's right for once, Sarah Palin is AMAZING:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/...
"Sarah Palin’s political action committee raised $388,000 in the first
three months of the year, but it spent $418,000 and didn’t give a dime
to any candidates — which is the purported purpose of the PAC.
Instead, Sarah PAC spent $255,000 on fundraising and a small team of
political consultants that Palin has continued to support even as she
receded from the political spotlight during the heat of the GOP
presidential primary. It also appears to have spent $19,000 on a video
rebutting the HBO film “Game Change.”

So leave SARAH alone! - she's sucking up into a nice black hole those
righty donations that would otherwise be contributed to actual
TeaParty candidates

Tracey12

On Jun 18, 8:44 am, Sir Ray <waterboi5...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, Tracey's right for once, Sarah Palin is AMAZING:http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/...
> "Sarah Palin’s political action committee raised $388,000 in the first
> three months of the year, but it spent $418,000 and didn’t give a dime
> to any candidates — which is the purported purpose of the PAC.
> Instead, Sarah PAC spent $255,000 on fundraising and a small team of
> political consultants that Palin has continued to support even as she
> receded from the political spotlight during the heat of the GOP
> presidential primary. It also appears to have spent $19,000 on a video
> rebutting the HBO film “Game Change.”
>
> So leave SARAH alone! - she's sucking up into a nice black hole those
> righty donations that would otherwise be contributed to actual
> TeaParty candidates

Maybe you can explain the incredible fear the left has of Sarah Palin.
Is it because Sarah is so popular?
Is it because Sarah is not ashamed to say that she is a Christian?
You commie/libs love for Christians to hide in the corner, but Sarah
knows that the vast majority of Americans are believers in Christ, so
she is in no way shy about her faith.
Why does the blood of liberals run cold at the mere mention of her
name?

dennism3

In article
<865f3cc4-13d8-41c5-b716-18ff3ad5b809@y41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Tracey12 <tracey12email@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is it because Sarah is not ashamed to say that she is a Christian?
>You commie/libs love for Christians to hide in the corner, but Sarah
>knows that the vast majority of Americans are believers in Christ, so
>she is in no way shy about her faith.

Howdy Doodly neighbor!!!!

Danny Damon Hubert

Sir Gay is an unidentified imposter (sock puppet) and scores 9.4 on
the Faggotry Meter. (Which strongly suggests he is a sock puppet of
Fwanklin Hummer, although others suggest he is a sock of Retardia or
Lickin' Ass.) Sir Gay is mostly a public imbecile, a proven liar and
an ultra-left butthurt faggot.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:39:59 -0800 (PST), Sir Ray
<waterboi5000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 20, 6:34 pm, "Buster Norris (Sniveling liar)"
><bustyourf...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>><waterboi5...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>BTW, if you wondered why the article that the Weasels quote is so
>>>chock-full of righty code words like "ACORN", "MoveOn.org", "Saul
>>>Alinsky", "Bill Ayers", "Czar" and others...
>>Oops! Caught lying...
>>The article does NOT contain "Saul Alinsky," "Bill Ayers," or "Czar."
>Oops, Buster caught flat out lying (what a surprise)

Oops, caught lying...

The original message was by me, not Buster:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/428469...

>The World Nut Daily article itself...

Is completely irrelevant, as Buster pointed out when he smeared shit
all over your fiercely ugly face...

>Saul Alinsky...
>Bill Ayers...

Are completely irrelevant, as Buster pointed out when he smeared shit
all over your fiercely ugly face...

>>>its lifted from World Nut Daily...
>>Oops! Caught lying...
>Oops yourself, Buster, I did NOT say plagiarized, I did NOT say
>stolen, I said lifted

Which, as Buster pointed out, MEANS STOLEN - THEREFORE YOU CLAIMED THE
ARTICLE WAS STOLEN.

>- "copied from an already published work".

Oops, caught lying, again. The above quote IS NOT from my original
post, IS NOT from your original post, and IS NOT cited...

Thanks for the opportunity to SHIT IN YOUR OPEN MOUTH, in public,
again...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Q Y. Richardson

Real name Erika. A 4' 6" pygmy nigger, probably wider than she is
tall.

Robert W Westergom (59 years old)
Erika Westergom (Borders in Chestnut Hill, PA)
1900 Harvey Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
302-475-5496

She claims to live in Philly but has never posted from Philly. She
mainly posts from a Delaware Public Library or a Barnes & Noble in the
Wilmington, DE, area using free wifi. She also uses free Google
Groups on a borrowed laptop. In her entire life she has contributed
absolutely nothing to society. Lies frequently but after many
beatings has become another usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have
been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:35:02 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>On Jun 22, 11:19 pm, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:22:07 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
>> >So let's review:
>> >my internet is paid for me.
>> No, not until you prove it......................
>> Waiting for you to prove it...........
>Sorry, not going to give you any clues.

Then it will be recorded as ANOTHER LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Cinthia H. Dubose

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:38:50 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>On Jul 24, 12:46 am, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:17:25 -0700 (PDT), liberal
>> <liberalh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Grocery chains have merged and acquired each
>> >other such that, especially in this era of high gasoline prices,
>> >consumers have no choice.
>> alt.politics IP Search Results File: C:\AP_Data\Q_liberalhere.txt
>> 07/24/2011
>> This search result file generated by DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
>> Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
>> liberal <liberalh...@gmail.com>|192.135.227.163
>> Host: ns1.buffalolib.org
>> liberal <liberalh...@gmail.com>|192.135.227.164
>> Host: ns2.buffalolib.org
>> Buffalo, NY
>> buffalolib.org = Buffalo and Erie Co. Public Library
>> Search start: Sun 7/24/2011 12:32:31 AM - End: Sun 7/24/2011 12:32:34
>> AM
>> Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
>> Another LOSER liberal ASSHAT posting from the Public Library because
>> he's so broke-ass busted he can't even afford a PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Groery stores in Buffalo NY
>> Grocery Stores & Supermarkets (342)http://www.superpages.com/yellowpages/C-Grocery+Stores/S-NY/...
>How many libraries are open at 6:30 pm on a Sunday night?

Why are you so fucking stupid???????????

I knew you were a stupid runt nigger but I thought you at least knew
the days of the week................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Any in Delaware?

You must be crippled.............

http://...

I guess PG was right again, your tiny runt body gives you a tiny
crippled brain...............

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>List them right here

http://www.buffalolib.org/libraries...

Sucks to be you.....................

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Delilah Malik

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:53:43 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>Pittsburgh doesn't have an NFL franchise.
>You knew that.......right?

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Steelers...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

June Volpe

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 13:40:33 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>Hey, it's your right wing worldview that makes it possible
>for teenagers to get guns.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No such "right wing worldview" in NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police say teen guns down eight at New York house party
Mon Sep 5, 2011
(Reuters) - A male teen allegedly gunned down eight people at a house
party in New York City early on Sunday morning, evaded police capture
and remains at large, according to New York City police officials.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/05/us-newyork-shooting-idUSTRE7832...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Candi Linn

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:46:35 -0800 (PST), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>The NFL does not allow post td celebrations that are pre-determined.
>Isn't that excactly what "Tebowing" is all about?
>Timmy knowingly does it.
>Should be a fifteen yard penalty.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Pre-determined" has NOTHING to do with it.............

ONLY "excessive" is relevant...........

"Post-TD" is NOT the only celebration under the rule..........

http://www.ehow.com/list_6636350_endzone-celebration-nfl-...

Maybe a 4'6" runt nigger should STOP talking about real men's
sports.........

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

robw

On Jun 18, 7:00 am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
<burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 18, 3:40 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Evil Empire that the radical left wing media has  become is out to
> > smash Matt Drudge once again and with the help of vile  Bill Maher.
>
> > Sarah Palin addresses this issue in her speech from yesterday.  Its
> > short, and to the point and if you're Conservative, its worth your
> > time:
>
> > Sarah Palin Vid:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBWew...
> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !! The mere MENTION of Sarah Palin is enough to
> bring the spittle spraying,arm flailing,wild eyed,hair pulling raving
> lunatics out of the asylum. Works every time.

Kind of like when you right wing wankers hear the name Obama....hey
Phagtom?