[Please help!]can't move session data rightly

Tomoharu Itoh

2/17/2008 4:30:00 PM

Hello, I posted at first time. so I think thet anyone help me .

I'm using the CGI/Session and XMLHttpRequest.

When client blowzer is FireFox, session data could exchange from server
and client rightly. But Internet Explorer6.0 can't it.

The http header was right both of IE and FireFox.
Server is apache 2.0.59 + fast_cgi + mod_ruby.

Is this Bug of IE????

Nothing is information in the ruby.orgs webpage , ML, etc...

Are there available information?

thank you.

---------------------------
Name: Tomoharu Itoh

11 Answers

The Revd

On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 8, 5:53?pm, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
>wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:49:45 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.israpundit.com/arch...
>>
>> >WHAT ISLAMIC SUPREMACISM REALLY IS
>>
>> >By Pamela Geller, BREITBART
>>
>> Sounds like a jew rectum, gook. ?Is it?
> I post an article about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you
>think of is a Jewish woman's rectum.

You hear about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you do is find
a jew rectum to suck.

> When normal men fantasize about Jewish women's body parts, they
>fantasize about the vaginas.

When YOU fantasise about jews, you fantasise about their fat jew
rectums.

> I also note your use of racial slurs.

Do, you gook? Bully for you, asshole!

> You are a Nazi.

You are a gook

> As a Nazi, you are, above all else

Why, thank you! As a craven gook, you are, of course, below all else.

The Revd

On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:14:02 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 8, 6:11?pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > ? I post an article about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you
>> >think of is a Jewish woman's rectum.
>>
>> You hear about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you do is find
>> a jew rectum to suck.
> I do not look for rectums to suck.

Yes, you do, gook. All the fucking time.

>> > ? When normal men fantasize about Jewish women's body parts, they
>> >fantasize about the vaginas.
>>
>> When YOU fantasise about jews, you fantasise about their fat jew
>> rectums.
> I did not fantasize about anyone's rectum.

Yes, you do, gook. Especially Bill Levinstein's!

>> > ? I also note your use of racial slurs.
>>
>> Do, you gook? ?Bully for you, asshole!
>>
>> > ? You are a Nazi.
>>
>> You are a gook
> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

How the fuck can it be, gook? You're not even WHITE!

> You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are a gook - subhuman by birth, rectum sucker BY CHOICE!

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds

In article <ffk7r8h5k4araodlvgvimiu7cq1itfjf26@4ax.com>,
The Peeler <finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:49:45 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.israpundit.com/arch...
> >
> >WHAT ISLAMIC SUPREMACISM REALLY IS
> >
> >By Pamela Geller, BREITBART
>
> Sounds like a jew rectum, gook. Is it?

Oh, shut the fuck up finally, you pathetic fool!

The Peeler

On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 00:23:39 -0700, my personal traumatized little idiot,
now posting as FAKE Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, wrote:

>>>By Pamela Geller, BREITBART
>>
>> Sounds like a jew rectum, gook. Is it?
>
> Oh, shut the fuck up finally, you pathetic fool!

ROTFLOL!!!! Poor autistic twerp!

Michael Ejercito

On Jun 8, 6:27 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:14:02 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito
>

> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 8, 6:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:

> >> You hear about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you do is find
> >> a jew rectum to suck.
> >   I do not look for rectums to suck.
>
> Yes, you do, gook.  All the fucking time.
No, I do not.

> >> When YOU fantasise about jews, you fantasise about their fat jew
> >> rectums.
> >   I did not fantasize about anyone's rectum.
>
> Yes, you do, gook.  Especially Bill Levinstein's!
You keep brining up Bill LevinSON.

> >> Do, you gook?  Bully for you, asshole!

> >> You are a gook
> >   That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
>
> How the fuck can it be, gook?  You're not even WHITE
Mangina, white is a superficial characteristic.

You are explained by the following link. Read it and weep.

http://nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/ftp.py?people//m/morton.chris/what...

Michael

The Peeler

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 14:39:54 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>>> Sounds like a jew rectum, gook. Is it?
>>
>> Oh, shut the fuck up finally, you pathetic fool!
>
>ROTFLOL!!!! I'm SUCH a poor autistic twerp!

LMAO1 You, ARE Grik anus!

Daryl

On 6/8/2013 7:11 PM, The Revd wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 8, 5:53 pm, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Sounds like a jew rectum, gook. Is it?
>> I post an article about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you
>> think of is a Jewish woman's rectum.
>
> You hear about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you do is find
> a jew rectum to suck.
>
>> When normal men fantasize about Jewish women's body parts, they
>> fantasize about the vaginas.
>
> When YOU fantasise about jews, you fantasise about their fat jew
> rectums.
>
>> I also note your use of racial slurs.
>
> Do, you gook? Bully for you, asshole!
>
>> You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a gook
>
>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> Why, thank you! As a craven gook, you are, of course, below all else.

You ain't got the balls to post this tripe in rec.military.aviation.
You fruitcakes can just bring it on.

The Peeler

On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 13:13:16 -0600, Daryl
<dhunt@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:

>On 6/8/2013 7:11 PM, The Revd wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> I post an article about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you
>>> think of is a Jewish woman's rectum.
>>
>> You hear about Islamic supremacism and the first thing you do is find
>> a jew rectum to suck.
>>
>>> When normal men fantasize about Jewish women's body parts, they
>>> fantasize about the vaginas.
>>
>> When YOU fantasise about jews, you fantasise about their fat jew
>> rectums.
>>
>>> I also note your use of racial slurs.
>>
>> Do, you gook? Bully for you, asshole!
>>
>>> You are a Nazi.
>>
>> You are a gook
>>
>>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>>
>> Why, thank you! As a craven gook, you are, of course, below all else.
>>

>You ain't got the balls to post this tripe in rec.military.aviation.

Do, you mean rec.aviation.military you fucking asshole innit?

>You fruitcakes can just bring it on.

Wanna bet faggot? <VGB>

The Revd

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:54:04 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 8, 6:27?pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:14:02 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito
>>

>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > ? I do not look for rectums to suck.
>>
>> Yes, you do, gook. ?All the fucking time.
> No, I do not.

Yes, you DO!

>> > ? I did not fantasize about anyone's rectum.
>>
>> Yes, you do, gook. ?Especially Bill Levinstein's!
> You keep brining up Bill LevinSON.

YOU keep sucking his fat jew rectum, gook.

>> > ? That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
>>
>> How the fuck can it be, gook? ?You're not even WHITE
> Mangina, white is a superficial characteristic.

Gook, white is the ONLY relevant characteristic.

> You are explained by the following link. Read it and weep.

No. Eat shit, gook.

The Peeler

On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 12:58:40 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>>You ain't got the balls to post this tripe in rec.military.aviation.
>
> Do, you mean rec.aviation.military you fucking asshole innit?
>
>>You fruitcakes can just bring it on.
>
> Wanna bet faggot? <VGB>

Wanna guess what will happen to you over there, my punching bag? LMAO!

--
tomcov about "The Rectum":
"Assholes come