poll about the community

pat eyler

2/15/2008 6:39:00 PM

I just put together a poll at dzone's RubyZone. I'm interested
in getting feedback about different venues for getting Rubyists
together to learn and support the community.

If you'd be willing to invest a minute or two, please go and
vote (feel free to leave a comment too).

http://ruby.dzone.com/polls/where-are-you-hoping...

--
thanks,
-pate

1 Answer

Ryan Davis

On Feb 15, 2008, at 10:38 , pat eyler wrote:

> I just put together a poll at dzone's RubyZone. I'm interested
> in getting feedback about different venues for getting Rubyists
> together to learn and support the community.

I'm glad you didn't have to rake all five. Two of those aren't worth
the money IMO.