Broken Ruby framework symlinks in Leopard SDK?

hengist podd

2/15/2008 2:15:00 PM

Hi all,

Been trying to embed Ruby.framework in an application and after
scratching my head a bit at gcc/Xcode build errors discovered that all
of the header/dylib symlinks under /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/
System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework were broken. Anyone else want
to confirm this problem before I file a bug report with Apple, or is
it just my system that's wonky?

Ta,

has
--
http://appscript.sourc...
http://rb-appscript.rub...

2 Answers

Laurent Sansonetti

It's unfortunately a well-known issue, the SDK team is aware of it.
Feel free to file a bug report if you want to track this problem and
receive a notification when it will be fixed.

Laurent

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 6:20 AM, has <has.temp3@virgin.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Been trying to embed Ruby.framework in an application and after
> scratching my head a bit at gcc/Xcode build errors discovered that all
> of the header/dylib symlinks under /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/
> System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework were broken. Anyone else want
> to confirm this problem before I file a bug report with Apple, or is
> it just my system that's wonky?
>
> Ta,
>
> has
> --
> http://appscript.sourc...
> http://rb-appscript.rub...

hengist podd

On 15 Feb, 19:43, Laurent Sansonetti <laurent.sansone...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> It's unfortunately a well-known issue, the SDK team is aware of it.

OK, thanks.