Require help in Eclipse + ruby

Idealone Ideally

2/15/2008 6:30:00 AM

Hi All,
I am using eclipse with RDT plugin, I am having problems in
using require 'Filename', if source and destination files are in
different directory, its working if 2 files are in same folders ,
If i say require 'entiry directory structure/file' it works, but i am
looking for
a common way of providing path wherein anybody who checksout the code
can start using right rather than hardcoding my path in require
I heard Build Path for Java in eclipse works as i want, but is there
anything similar to that for RUBY?