one click installer

Jeff Swope

Any special way to configure one click installer?

2 Answers

Roger Pack

Jeff Swope wrote:
> Any special way to configure one click installer?

It has some options when you install it. Other than that just install
it and then use environment variables, I suppose.

Luis Lavena

On Feb 14, 3:47 am, Jeff Swope <jeff.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
>
> Any special way to configure one click installer?

Any more precise question? :-P

The idea of the One-Click is just download, install, use it.

Don't know what is your scenario, but in general speaking, it works
out of the box (batteries included) :-)

Regards,
--
Luis Lavena