[OT][ANN] Nanoki

Petite Abeille

2/13/2008 11:34:00 PM

[Not even remotely related to Ruby, RoR or anything]

Nanoki, a sweet little wiki engine implemented in Lua [1].

http://alt.textdrive.c...

Online demo:

http://svr225.stepx.com:3...

Kind regards,

PA.

[1] http://www.lua.org/...

2 Answers

Mr.Sandman

"Jay Herblock" <jayherblock@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 17, 11:25 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Greece Conservatives Win Parliamentary Elections
>

> I wouldn't doubt but that the election was fixed.
> There's one thing that I've noticed about all of those EU organized
> events.. there's always an element of bureaucratic criminality
> involved.
> The communists of the EU learned much from the soviet communists.

How comes they (EU) don't follow today communist Russia or China?

Son Seaton

Lora D. (previously posted as "Uno Hu," currently posting as "Jay
Herblock") is a complete crackpot. Believes 9/11 was an inside job,
has seen UFOs and black helicopters and is on a first-name basis with
ass-probing space aliens... Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar
you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:56:43 GMT, "Uno Hu" <lorad474@cs.com> wrote:
>Some dumbasses never learn.
>For educational purposes:
>"Shamed football great OJ Simpson was beaten unconscious in a racially
>motivated prison attack, according to a report.

"According to USA Today, a prison official said that the National
Enquirer's report about O.J. Simpson being attacked is "totally
bogus." Steve Suwe, the public information officer for the Lovelock
Correctional Center in Nevada, denied the claims in an interview with
Game On!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/oj-simpson-beaten-unconscious-prison-attack_n_8...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!