comp.lang.lisp

picolisp for web apps

endlessboomcapitalism

3/29/2016 1:30:00 AM

anyone got some show off sites?

seems very powerful and simpler?
2 Answers

Robert Herman

The site (picolisp.com) was just recently revamped, I believe on 24/3. If you were looking at it lately, and like it, the source is available. Check the picolisp mail archives for the relevant topics. More of interest there too. I am considering using PicoLisp for the Spring 2016 Lisp Game Jam, but I fear I am not equipped to get it up to speed by the start date. Good luck with PicoLisp!

Rob

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 8:30:26 AM UTC+7, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> anyone got some show off sites?
>
> seems very powerful and simpler?

Marco Antoniotti

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 10:08:44 AM UTC+2, Robert Herman wrote:
> The site (picolisp.com) was just recently revamped, I believe on 24/3. If you were looking at it lately, and like it, the source is available. Check the picolisp mail archives for the relevant topics. More of interest there too. I am considering using PicoLisp for the Spring 2016 Lisp Game Jam, but I fear I am not equipped to get it up to speed by the start date. Good luck with PicoLisp!
>
> Rob

Hi Rob,

I just wanted you to know that you may have inadvertently fed a well known troll (or bot) who is now posting from a different alias :) :) :)

Cheers

MA