[ANN] Treetop TextMate Bundle

Phrogz

2/12/2008 2:38:00 PM

Given the recent interest in Treetop[1] (including my own), I took a
first stab at making a TextMate[2] bundle for it last night, to
provide syntax highlighting and some convenient snippets. I haven't
tested it with 'e' [3] yet, but will when I get into work.

Feedback and patches welcome, particularly from anyone who knows
TextMate bundles well. I'm not sure I chose the best scopes in all
cases, and I think the way I handled the inline Ruby may be a bit of a
hack. At least things happen to *look* good in the Cobalt bundle :p

Known-missing: syntax support for <Foo> subclassing of SyntaxNode.
Future ideas: Command for validating the grammar by running it through
`tt`

[1] http://treetop.ruby...
[2] http://macro...
[3] http://e-texte...
3 Answers

Phrogz

On Feb 12, 7:38 am, Phrogz <phr...@mac.com> wrote:
> Given the recent interest in Treetop[1] (including my own), I took a
> first stab at making a TextMate[2] bundle for it last night...

I forgot to tell you how to get it:

I've checked this bundle into the main macromates Bundle repository.
To install it, see section 5.7.3 here on how to use subversion to grab
it:
http://macromates.com/textmate/manu...
or use the GetBundle bundle:
http://blog.macromates.com/2006/getting-mor...

James Gray

On Feb 12, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Phrogz wrote:

> Feedback and patches welcome, particularly from anyone who knows
> TextMate bundles well. I'm not sure I chose the best scopes in all
> cases=85

You have already received some of this on the bundle development list:

=
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2008-February/0...

James Edward Gray II=

Phrogz

On Feb 12, 7:51 am, James Gray <ja...@grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Phrogz wrote:
>
> > Feedback and patches welcome, particularly from anyone who knows
> > TextMate bundles well. I'm not sure I chose the best scopes in all
> > cases...
>
> You have already received some of this on the bundle development list:
>
> http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2008-Febr......

*blush* Oops, thanks for that. Apparently I'm not on that list
anymore.
Others: as noted there, apparently my brash move has been gently fixed
to not have the bundle in the main trunk. Please disregard the
fixed and officially accepted).