comp.lang.lisp

Re: MD5 in LISP and abstraction inversions

William James

2/1/2016 8:47:00 PM

Erik Naggum wrote:

> | > You have to get at the bytes where they are actually found, just
> | > after they have been read, and just before they are written.
> | > Anything else is pretty damn stupid.
>
> | Sure. Who said otherwise?
>
> You have strongly implied "otherwise", you insuffable numbnut.

I have grudgingly to admit that this brilliant post proves
that Naggum was indubitably one of the leading luminaries of
the CL cosmos.

In fact, one could go so far as to say that he was the epitome
of all of the characteristics that make worshippers of CL so
special and precious.

If he were still alive, I would be sorely tempted to beseech
him for admittance into his pack of hyenas.

--
In Stockholm ... 20 Muslim men ... cornered one of the [11-year-old] girls in a
grotto in the bathhouse and gang-raped her. The police refused to press any