comp.lang.lisp

Things in Ruby

rvirding

12/11/2015 10:49:00 AM

Why am I not interested in seeing how some things look in Ruby?

Robert
3 Answers

Kaz Kylheku

On 2015-12-11, Robert Virding <rvirding@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why am I not interested in seeing how some things look in Ruby?

For the same reason you're probably not interested whether my
morning dump coiled or folded.

taruss

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 2:49:45 AM UTC-8, Robert Virding wrote:
> Why am I not interested in seeing how some things look in Ruby?

WJ is a well-known troll here.
You should just skip or kill-file those posts.

Marco Antoniotti

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:49:45 AM UTC+1, Robert Virding wrote:
> Why am I not interested in seeing how some things look in Ruby?
>
> Robert

Reading the WJ-bot posts is a a Zen experience (or acid, your choice). Actually, maybe more of a "too much bad beer hangover" experience.

Cheers
--
MA