comp.lang.lisp

PAM-124 (Larus paper

ps.stone0726

11/27/2015 4:08:00 AM

My maiden name was larus i live in illinois what is the larus papers?
2 Answers

Pascal J. Bourguignon

ps.stone0726@gmail.com writes:

> My maiden name was larus i live in illinois what is the larus papers?

You've been wondering for more than two years. So I have to ask:
what is google?

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/tball/papers/pa...

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__ http://www.informat...
â??The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a

Kaz Kylheku

On 2015-11-27, ps.stone0726@gmail.com <ps.stone0726@gmail.com> wrote:
> My maiden name was larus i live in illinois what is the larus papers?

The Larus papers is what your parents didn't have when they stepped off the
boat from Ruritania.

Just a guess.