Is there a Windows port of "narray"?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

2/1/2008 4:23:00 PM

Subject says most of it, except for the "why do I want this?" I want
this to do some serious number crunching in Rails on a Windows server. ;)

1 Answer

ara.t.howard

On Feb 1, 2008, at 9:23 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Subject says most of it, except for the "why do I want this?" I want
> this to do some serious number crunching in Rails on a Windows
> server. ;)

i've compiled both the gsl and narray (they work really well together)
here

http://codeforpeople.com/lib/ruby/r...

it was done a while ago, but i think it should still work with the one-
click

basically just grab the tar-ball, unpack, and run 'ruby install.rb'

regards.

a @ http://draw...
--
sleep is the best meditation.