[ANN] MiniExiftool 0.5.0 released

Jan Friedrich

1/31/2008 11:16:00 PM

MiniExiftool version 0.5.0 released!

http://miniexiftool.ruby...

MiniExiftool is a wrapper library for the Exiftool command-line
application (www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/) written by Phil
Harvay. One of the completest tool for reading and writing meta
informations (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) on image files which supports many file
formats including raw formats.

Installation:
gem install mini_exiftool

or alternative download the tarball and run
ruby setup config
ruby setup setup
sudo ruby setup install

Tutorial:
http://miniexiftool.ruby...files/Tutorial.html

Changes:
- New option :timestamps to create DateTime objects instead of Time
objects for timestamps (Fixing bug #16328)
- Invalid values of timestamps (i.e. 0000:00:00 00:00:00) are now
mapped to false

NoSpamAtAll

In article <4ms0r85n0o3m14sqne3p9enrga8725lbqp@4ax.com>,
The Revd <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote:

> I want to disinter the Queen Mother and butt-fuck
> her to death again!!

Can someone do something regarding this sick creature? Alert
the authorities, perhaps?

The Peeler

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:05:25 +0000 (UTC), NoSpamAtAll
<spamnot@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, shiteating Jewish person!

The Peeler

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:55:24 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

> Repetition, shiteating Jewish person!

....says the battered punching bag to the fist that keeps punching him! LOL

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

The Peeler

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:12:24 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:55:24 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
>Peeler, wrote:
>

>> Repetition, shiteating Jewish person!
>
>...says the

Repetition shiteating, Grik anus!