comp.lang.lisp

How to use a Lisp compiler in 15 free continuous integration services

Lars Brinkhoff

10/22/2015 6:37:00 AM

Hello,

I'm tinkering with a program which use a Lisp compiler during the build
phase. It's built in 15 cloud-based continuous integration services,
which all are free for private open-source/free projects.

No CI service supports Lisp out of the box. In case anyone is
interested, I have jotted down some notes on how to configure each
service to provide a Lisp compiler:

http://github.com/larsbrinkhoff/lbForth/blob/maste...
2 Answers

Sebastian Christ

> Hello,
> I'm tinkering with a program which use a Lisp compiler during the build
> phase. It's built in 15 cloud-based continuous integration services,
> which all are free for private open-source/free projects.
>
> No CI service supports Lisp out of the box. In case anyone is
> interested, I have jotted down some notes on how to configure each
> service to provide a Lisp compiler:
>
> http://github.com/larsbrinkhoff/lbForth/blob/maste...

That is really awesome. Thank you.

Best,

-- Sebastian

Matthew Carter

Sebastian Christ <rudolfo.christ@gmail.com> writes:

> > Hello,
> > I'm tinkering with a program which use a Lisp compiler during the build
> > phase. It's built in 15 cloud-based continuous integration services,
> > which all are free for private open-source/free projects.
> >
> > No CI service supports Lisp out of the box. In case anyone is
> > interested, I have jotted down some notes on how to configure each
> > service to provide a Lisp compiler:
> >
> > http://github.com/larsbrinkhoff/lbForth/blob/maste...
>
> That is really awesome. Thank you.
>
> Best,