Problem with rbwfile in Registry: killed tooltips in FxRuby?

RichardOnRails

What is the definition of the data item in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
\SOFTWARE\Classes\rbwFile's "EditFlags" value?

I'm running FxRuby programs on a WinXP/SP2 machine.

I changed the EditFlags' value from 8 to 0 the other day. That change
solved my problem with being able to right click a .rbw file to get an
Edit selector pointing at the SciTE editor.

I thought perhaps that solution was overkill, because ToolTips are
now disfunctional in FxRuby programs. But I restored the value to 8,
but that didn't restore the ToolTip functionality.

So the definition of the EditFlags' value may in fact be immaterial to
the symptom I'm encountering.

Any other ideas,
Richard

6 Answers

.MattB.

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:16:39 -0500, David Hartung <david@hotmaiil.com>
wrote:

>On 04/03/2012 08:48 PM, 2938 Dead wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:19:30 -0600, Yoorghis wrote:

>>> And don't want to.
>>
>> And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>> black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>
>As of this point, there is no evidence, at least none in the public
>domain, to indicate that the race of these two individuals has anything
>to do with anything.

Thank You. That is what I am saying.

The rest depends on the source. Seen to much gossip and rumors.
Now we have the Media just making things up What is fact?

MattB.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 03:02:53 +0000 (UTC), 2938 Dead <dead@gone.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:16:19 -0700, .MattB. wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 01:48:17 +0000 (UTC), 2938 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>>>black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>
>Is there SOME other reason you can understand why someone can shoot
>someone and then an hour later the cops just let him walk away with his
>gun?

So you think a jury will convict on that? OK

>> You see again you lie. There was much wrong with it. You just
>> have no proof it was all about race.
>>
>> From beginning to end there was very much wrong.
>>
>> Maybe the people of Orlando will chase off the Black Klan too.

Yoorghis

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:16:19 -0700, .MattB.
<trdell1234@Nomorespamgmail.com> wrote:

>>And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>>black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>
> You see again you lie. There was much wrong with it. You just
>have no proof it was all about race.

"Fucking coons always get away"

Yoorghis

wrote:

>> And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>> black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>
>As of this point, there is no evidence, at least none in the public
>domain, to indicate that the race of these two individuals has anything
>to do with anything.

"fucking coons always get away"

"Do not follow him"

"He's black"

Steve

wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:16:19 -0700, .MattB. wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 01:48:17 +0000 (UTC), 2938 Dead <dead@gone.com>
>> wrote:

>>>And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>>>black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>
>Is there SOME other reason you can understand why someone can shoot
>someone and then an hour later the cops just let him walk away with his
>gun?

Of course that's very possible and righteous if that someone was
protecting himself or someone else... or, in most states, protecting
his property.

Leftists seem to hate the idea of people defending themselves. I
guess that knowing others can defend themselves must make them feel
all the more vulnerable.

--

Transcript of Canyon schooling Kurt Lochner about Faraday's Law

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&...!topic/sci.physics/qB8eTqq1I_w

Lochner: Steve, you made the claim that a changing magnetic field causes an electrical field.. Need a cite?

Canyon: <ROTFL> Of course, that is quiet true

Lochner: Nope, and I defy you to prove otherwise..

Canyon: OK

"According to Faraday's law, a changing magnetic field can create an electric field"
http://maxwell.ucdavis.edu/~electro/faraday/ove...

...and this Syracuse University physics dept. has a lecture with a chapter title of "Changing magnetic field creates electric field"
www.phy.syr.edu/~xxing/teaching/.../34_LectureOutline_PRS.pp

Oh, and look, the University of Texas-Pan American has the phrase "Changing magnetic field creates electric field, and vice versa" in a lecture summary.
http://zope.cs.panam.edu/ee/faculty-staff/hfoltz/course-materials/elee-6399-antennas-propagation/lecture...
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&...!topic/sci.physics/qB8eTqq1I_w

Vandar

Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:16:39 -0500, David Hartung <david@hotmaiil.com>
> wrote:
>

>>>And he doesn't sense that there was anything wrong with it. Martin was
>>>black, and Zimmerman isn't. So what's the problem?
>>
>>As of this point, there is no evidence, at least none in the public
>>domain, to indicate that the race of these two individuals has anything
>>to do with anything.
>

> "fucking coons always get away"
>
> "Do not follow him"
>
> "He's black"

All three of those are not accurate quotes.