Installing 1.x rails trough gem?

Cristian Gradisteanu

1/28/2008 1:45:00 PM

Hello,
I am new to this framework (even to ruby) and followed some books got
things working but when I tried to install the rails through gem (on
Windows) it installs the latest version (for wich I can't find much
documentation) 2.0.2.
Now, I want to install a previous version (1.x) of rails framework...is
that possible also through gem or do I need to install the binaries by
myself?
Thanks

Cristian Gradisteanu