comp.lang.lisp

Frank GOENNINGER

8/26/2015 7:58:00 PM

I haven't used ironclad for a while and have updated to the newest
Quicklisp distro meanwhile.

I get the error mention in the subject line - don't know where this
comes frrom ...

Full backtrace in this Gist:
https://gist.github.com/dg1sbg/ecae563408...

Any hints really appreciated!

Thx!

Regards
Frank

4 Answers

The Peeler

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:02:20 -0700, "%" <persent@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Peeler wrote:

>>> definitely
>>
>> Post PROOF psycho! <G>
>
>get me the head of a pin TOON

Get, a pin and circumcise, it and you got a head innit! <G>

The Peeler

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 04:38:19 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>>> Post PROOF psycho! <G>
>>
>>get me the head of a pin TOON
>
> Get, a pin and circumcise, it and you got a head innit! <G>

<BG> Psychosis out of control again, poor psychotic sod?

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

The Peeler

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:35:41 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:55:48 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
>Peeler, wrote:
>

>>>definitely
>>
>> Post PROOF psycho! <G>
>
>Lesson no.1 for me to learn, The Rectum: NOBODY needs to prove ANYTHING to
>a notoriously lying psychopathic Grik swine like me! ;-)

Don't, they Grik anus? Post proof! <GB>

The Peeler

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:04:21 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 04:38:48 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
>Peeler, wrote:
>

>> Repetition, shiteating Jewish person bastard!
>
>...says the

Repetition shiteating Grik anus! <G>