[ANN] Join us for Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp this Saturday from 9-5

Gerald Bauer

1/26/2008 4:54:00 AM

Hello,

First a big thanks to our prime sponsor Engine Yard
(http://engi...) and our supporting sponsor ActiveState
(http://engi...) for helping us with the rental fee at
WorkSpace and supporting Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp to bring together
Rubyists from Western Canada, the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

== Schedule ==

Doors will open at 9 o'clock and we will kick-off "Camp"-style with
a talk scheduling session starting 9:15.

The idea is that everyone interested in presenting gives a two/three
minute summary and than we arrange the schedule and room assignments
depending on interest and expected audience and start off with the
first talks at 9:30.

For the non-hack-a-thon we will have 45 minutes slots:
9:30-10:15
10:15-11:00
11:00-11:45
Lunch Break
1:00-1:45
1:45-2:30
3:15-4:00
4:00-4:45
The End

For upcoming talks, please see our wiki @
http://barcamp.org/RubyCam...

If you plan to speak tomorrow, just add yourself to the wiki to
help us with the scheduling and planning. We accept last minute talks.

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers.

PS: Thanks to our sponsors: EngineYard.com // ActiveState.com

PPS: To find out more about Vancouver's 1st RubyCamp stop at our event
site @ http://rubycamp.wor...