About Ruby Wx

Muzaffar Hameed

1/25/2008 10:26:00 PM

Hi All!

I am beginner to Ruby and much interested to learn Ruby Wx, but still
not able to find some useful tutorial for this topic. I have installed
Ruby Wx but not able to run its any exmaple yet. I will be thankful,
if some one guide me on Ruby Wx as I have to develop a final thesis in
Ruby Wx.

Bye

/Muzaffar

1 Answer

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

On Jan 25, 2008 4:25 PM, Dr. Web <muzaffar@muzaffar.net> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I am beginner to Ruby and much interested to learn Ruby Wx, but still
> not able to find some useful tutorial for this topic.

Tutorials, API docs, and a mailing list are all linked to from
WxRuby's home page
http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/wi...

I also recommend
irc://irc.freenode.net/#wxruby