ldap.modify error

Glen Holcomb

I know this isn't the best place for this question but I've tried the
appropriate forum with no luck.

If any one is familiar with the net-ldap library please keep reading.

I am trying and failing to delete a value from an attribute in AD. When I
pass ldap.modify the :delete operand it throws up. After looking at the
source code I am lead to believe this is because I have given an invalid
opcode. However :delete is documented as being valid. The doc actually
implies that ldap.delete_attribute gives the same functionality but that
isn't the case.

Here is the line of code that is puking:

ldap.modify(:dn =>
"cn=TestAccount,ou=CADUsers,ou=CADLab,dc=techno,dc=tvinet", :operations =>
[:delete, :memberof,
"cn="CAD_1001_101,ou=CADGroups,ou=CADLab,dc=techno,dc=tvinet"])

This is the error that is being thrown:

undefined method 'to_ber_enumerated' for nil:NilClass

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Glen

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

1 Answer

Dacato

On Mar 28, 7:10 am, Billary <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 7:52 am, Tim Crowley <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > 100 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THE RECORDS ARE MADE PUBLIC IT IS YOUR PROGENY
> > > WHO WILL LOOK DUMB.
>
> > Oh, it must be true, the racist no name kooker kunt typed it in all
> > caps.
>
> > Buauahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
> Yeah I get it. It's racist to challenge the credentials of a
> presidential contender.  You think you can shut people down with the
> race card don't you? The leftist puppetmasters want you to believe
> that. They don't tell you that the moment you do that you brand
> yourself a useful idiot.

Then explain to us why you question Obama's birthplace if for no other
reason than racism? Why is it so hard for you to believe or accept the
fact that he was born in the U.S.?