using subversion bindings

Munagala Ramanath

I'm just getting started with Ruby and had a question:

Is there a short tutorial, document or small code fragment to show how to
use the subversion ruby bindings to connect to a remote subversion
repository ?
I searched around and found this:
http://agylen.com/2006/07/14/using-the-ruby-bindings-for-s...
but had no luck connecting to remote repository (e.g. svn://xzy....)

Thanks for any help.

1 Answer

Andrew Stewart

On 23 Jan 2008, at 19:43, Munagala Ramanath wrote:
> Is there a short tutorial, document or small code fragment to show
> how to
> use the subversion ruby bindings to connect to a remote subversion
> repository ?

Have a look at the source of Piston, a gem that interacts with
Subversion:

http://piston.ruby...

Regards,
Andy Stewart