specs and mocks in Ruby 1.9

Kevin Williams

1/23/2008 6:56:00 PM

I would like to use RSpec syntax for some code I want to write for Ruby
1.9. RSpec hasn't been released with a 1.9-compatible release yet. What
alternatives are there for spec-syntax and mocking in Ruby 1.9? Bacon?
Mocha?

James Mead

On 23/01/2008, Kevin Williams <kevwil@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to use RSpec syntax for some code I want to write for Ruby
> 1.9. RSpec hasn't been released with a 1.9-compatible release yet. What
> alternatives are there for spec-syntax and mocking in Ruby 1.9? Bacon?
> Mocha?

Mocha v0.5.6 should work with Ruby 1.9. Please let me know if you run into
any problems.

--
James.
http://blog.floe...