Re: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Naveen prakash Duraisamy

1/22/2008 10:57:00 AM

Please remove me from this mailing list=2E=20

Thanks & Regards
Naveen Prakash

-----Original Message-----
From: ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang=2Eorg
[mailto:ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang=2Eorg]=20
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 2:32 PM
To: Naveen Prakash Duraisamy, Chennai
Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!
post articles <ruby-talk@ruby-lang=2Eorg>
commands <ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang=2Eorg>
maintainer <ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang=2Eorg>

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server=2E

1 How to use this server

Please send commands in the mail body not subject to the address
<ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang=2Eorg>=2E

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help=20

# help
or=09
help=20

Please send the "# help" to the address <ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang=2Eorg>
for help and
server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang=2Eorg

ML server exists to decrease routine works by maintainers=2E Please try
to use server functions as could as possible=2E

ruby-talk@ruby-lang=2Eorg Maintainer
ruby-talk-admin@ruby-lang=2Eorg

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and=
intended for the named recipient(s) only=2E
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its=
affiliates=2E Any views or opinions presented in=20
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect=
the opinions of HCL or its affiliates=2E
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,=
distribution and / or publication of=20
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail=
is strictly prohibited=2E If you have=20
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender=
immediately=2E Before opening any mail and=20
attachments please check them for viruses and defect=2E