Configuring Ruby with Apache

Naveen prakash Duraisamy

1/22/2008 9:30:00 AM

Hi
I dont know how to configure Ruby(while installing) with Apache
server.
In PHP while we install we will give the Apache configuration path
and we keep our .php source files in htdocs folder so that we can access
through browser. Similarly how can do that for .rb files.

Casimir

Naveen prakash Duraisamy kirjoitti:
> Hi
> I dont know how to configure Ruby(while installing) with Apache
> server.
> In PHP while we install we will give the Apache configuration path
> and we keep our .php source files in htdocs folder so that we can access
> through browser. Similarly how can do that for .rb files.

Eruby. http://www.hiveminds.co.uk...
or http://ruby-doc.org/docs/ProgrammingRuby/htm... (see Embedding
Ruby in HTML)

If this seems technical to you, ask your server admin to install and
configure Eruby for you.

Csmr