Online eBooks @ jumbooks.com

Deepak.Verma3441@gmail.com

1/20/2008 4:41:00 PM

Hi Friends,

Recently I have been searching for some technical books and
found this gem link website called http://www.ju...
They use upload the books frequently. They have got books on
Java, ASP.net, .NET, Linux, Unix, Windows Servers, C# etc. etc.
Hope you will like it.
Check it out. http://www.ju...

See ya :)
6 Answers

forgottenwizard

On 01:45 Mon 21 Jan , Deepak.Verma3441@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> Recently I have been searching for some technical books and
> found this gem link website called http://www.ju...
> They use upload the books frequently. They have got books on
> Java, ASP.net, .NET, Linux, Unix, Windows Servers, C# etc. etc.
> Hope you will like it.
> Check it out. http://www.ju...
>
> See ya :)

Actually seems to be a decent site. Do you know how much of their
material is legal, though?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

forgottenwizard wrote:
> Actually seems to be a decent site. Do you know how much of their
> material is legal, though?

I took a peek at it ... my guess is that virtually none of it is legally
uploaded.

forgottenwizard

On 12:25 Mon 21 Jan , M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> forgottenwizard wrote:
>> Actually seems to be a decent site. Do you know how much of their
>> material is legal, though?
>

> I took a peek at it ... my guess is that virtually none of it is legally
> uploaded.

I know that some of O'Reilly's books are sold under the Creative Commons
lisence, so some of them may not be illegal...

ben baka

Realized they were not downloadable right. Will be really useful if some
were.(legally like www.scribd.com)

--
--Ben Baka
Blog : http://benjaminbaka.word...

Maria

DVH wrote:
> "Maria" <oldwoman@stupidnewsreader.com> wrote in message
>> As it says. No way to compete now :(
>
> How do you mean, not accepting registrations.

You go to the office to register so that if there are jobs available,
you are in the prize draw. The agencies are no longer accepting new
registrations. Some have locked their doors so you have to ring a bell
to get in now (if they let you). They are still employing people, but
only those already registered.
Nearly all unskilled/low skilled work here is through these agencies.
(quite a few have closed down already this year)

Maria

Chris X wrote:
> "DVH" <dvh@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote in message
>> "Maria" <oldwoman@stupidnewsreader.com> wrote in message
>>> As it says. No way to compete now :(
>> How do you mean, not accepting registrations.
>
> It's quite simple, Stumpty Dumpty. It means the local agencies already have
> more than enough Polish, Lithuanian and Slovakian job thieves on their
> books - which means that registrations from British people are no longer
> required, or welcome.

I hope the agencies are forced to explain their decision to the
government when Jobcentre sends people to these agencies to try and get
them off benefits and finds that they cannot apply.