Need to know about time function in watir.

Bhavesh Sharma

1/20/2008 1:25:00 PM

In my script i need to take system time and have to store it like one
variable for hour, one variable for minutes and one varaible for
seconds.

How can i get system time. is there any buitin function in watir?

Axel Etzold

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:24:38 +0900
> Von: Bhavesh Sharma <bhavesh1_sharma@rediffmail.com>
> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
> Betreff: Need to know about time function in watir.

> In my script i need to take system time and have to store it like one
> variable for hour, one variable for minutes and one varaible for
> seconds.

Use Ruby's built-in Time class :

http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes...

Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/g...