Ruby on Rails/mod_perl Developer - Free lunch on Fridays!

Scot H. Baker

1/15/2008 6:30:00 PM

Are you a talented Ruby on Rails or mod_perl Developer looking for an
exciting opportunity? My client runs a leading enthusiasts
community/e-commerce site and they need your expertise to create new
features and functions related to social networking. This is a great
opportunity to work with a fun group and contribute to exciting
technology that's used by many!=20

Qualifications:=20

* Thorough understanding of object-oriented methodology=20
* Thorough understanding of MVC architectures=20
* Experience with coding database-backed web applications=20
* Expert knowledge in either mod_perl or Ruby on Rails=20
* Intermediate knowledge of a mod_perl templating language=20
* Intermediate CSS and Javascript skills=20
* Willingness to work in an Agile development environment=20
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical ideas=20

If you are interested or know someone that is interested please have
them email a resume as a Word attachment to betsyb@parkerservices.com or
sbaker@parkerservices.com

Thanks!
Scot Baker
Technical Recruiting Manager
parker technical=20
605 Fifth Avenue South -Suite 850- Seattle, WA 98104
sbaker@parkerservices.com | p: 206-652-1587 | f: 206-223-8227 |
c:206-915-9020
http://www.linkedin.com/in... =20

2 Answers

Jeremy McAnally

Where is this at? This is one of the most vague job listings I've ever seen.

I'm assuming Seattle?

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymca...

My books:
Ruby in Practice
http://www.manning.com...

My free Ruby e-book
http://www.humblelittlerub...

My blogs:
http://www.mrneigh...
http://www.rubyinpra...

Glen Holcomb

As long as it's close to a Soup Kitchen they have the free lunch thing
covered.

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)