FXText.new

Cool Wong

1/11/2008 2:32:00 AM

My FXText is multiple line text box. How the FXText.new always show the
last line?

Lyle Johnson

On Jan 10, 2008, at 8:31 PM, Cool Wong wrote:

> My FXText is multiple line text box. How the FXText.new always show
> the
> last line?

See this page for an idea:

http://fox-toolkit.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl...
Making_The_Text_In_An_FXText_Widget_Autoscroll_When_New_Text_Is_Added

Hope this helps,

Lyle

Cool Wong

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2008, at 8:31 PM, Cool Wong wrote:
>
>> My FXText is multiple line text box. How the FXText.new always show
>> the
>> last line?
>
> See this page for an idea:
>
> http://fox-toolkit.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl...
> Making_The_Text_In_An_FXText_Widget_Autoscroll_When_New_Text_Is_Added
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Lyle

Thanks for your example. But i still cannot work in my ruby program. Can
you write sample code to run the FXText?

Thanks.

Cool Wong

Lyle Johnson wrote:

> http://fox-toolkit.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl...
> Making_The_Text_In_An_FXText_Widget_Autoscroll_When_New_Text_Is_Added
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Lyle

According your sample, the text field can show the last row. After then
there show the first row automatically. How can i make the text field
fix to show the last row?